Hotels in Dubai are generally very expensive and you will mostly find five or seven star hotels in Dubai. Getting a job in Dubai hotels is sure to get you a high pay then working in hotels in your homeland. Further Details about the types of hotels Naming a few hotels in Dubai, Radisson Sas, […]
Tag Archives | Burj Khalifa
On every new year’s eve, the night sky of Dubai is filled with spectacular, and record breaking, fireworks. If you are in Dubai on new year night, you must not miss this amazing event. Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai Update: It has been confirmed that there will no New Year’s Eve fireworks […]
What has Dubai Real Estate got in store for a Job-Seeker? Dubai, often known as the ‘heart of Gulf’ is one of the most prominent emirates in the UAE. With booming economy and plentiful job opportunities Dubai has set a trend of public inclusive growth in its work spheres. The strength of Dubai’s economy lies […]
Dubai stepped into the year with fire and fireworks. As thousands of Dubai residents and tourists were gathering around Burj Khalifa to view the spectacular fireworks, they were greeted by an blazing inferno as fire erupted at The Address hotel at Downtown Dubai. I'm next to The Address in Dubai where a sudden fire enveloped […]
Dubai 360 has launched the first online interactive city tour of Dubai with nearly 1,300 pieces of panoramic video and photo content. Dubai 360 officially launched www.Dubai360.com which allows viewers to explore every angle of the city from the comfort of their own home. Having already given internet users a glimpse of what was to […]
Dubai has become first Arab city to have a complete Google Street View in Google Maps. Google cooperated with Dubai Municipality for the project, which took nine months to complete. Google Street View was first launched in the United States in 2007. It was reported in 2010 that Google is planning Street View for Dubai. […]
Dubai has made another world record, and that too in line with 43rd National Day celebrations. Master chocolatier Andrew Farrugia has created a chocolate replica of Burj Khalifa, world’s tallest building, in Belgian chocolate. The 44.2 feet replica of Burj Khalifa, unveiled at Dubai International Airport, has been made using 4,200 kilogrammes of Belgian chocolate. […]
As a part of Dh184 million project, which was announced by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, six Dubai Metro stations will be transformed into museums of art and culture. The work will be performed in collaboration between the Roads and Transport […]
Dubai Government and RTA are always working to ease traffic congestion and making the Emirates more environment friendly. The latest announcement about a European style Bike Sharing in Dubai is another step in right direction. As XPRESS reports: The novel scheme has been rolled out by Nextbike, the German-based company which operates about 15,000 bikes […]
Dubai Municipality is pushing back its plans to charge all expat housing fees. Currently, the housing fee is imposed in some residential districts of Dubai. The authorities have planned to roll it out across the emirate by June 2012. However, a series of delays means only 65 percent of expats are currently being charged. Housing […]
- How to work part time in Dubai April 11, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department April 8, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai April 6, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai April 4, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai April 2, 2021
- How to obtain your trade license in UAE March 31, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license March 31, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai March 29, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? March 10, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai February 22, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...