The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is the sole provider of electricity, water and sewerage in Dubai. Whether you are a tenant or owner of a property, you have to deal with DEWA to get access to the facilities for your property. Please see below application process and list of required documents. There is […]
Tag Archives | Dubai Municipality
Dubai Municipality has launched a number of mobile apps for easier integration with municipal services. Whether you want to access the geographical system and land maps, order animal slaughter and delivery, identify fake consumer products, find or adopt a pet, visit the parks and beaches, check out the weather, or simply contact the 24/7 contact […]
General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) has provided a list of centres operating under the residency department all over Dubai. Residents are suggested to visit these centres instead of rushing out at the Head Office. – Jebel Ali branch working hour’s 07:30-20:00 contact number 04-7075430 – Al Manar centre at Dubai […]
Dubai Municipality’s Waste Management Department has postponed the pay-as-you-throw waste disposal fees and fines, a day before the date of implementation of the decision. Few months ago, it was announced that all buildings in Dubai will be charged for waste collection as Dubai Municipality has decided to outsource waste collection service to the private sector. […]
Visitors to public parks in Dubai have to use Nol card for entry as paper tickets will no longer be issued. Visitors need to purchase Nol cards to pay entry fee at Zabeel Park, Al Mamzar Beach Park, Mushrif Park and Creek Park. Strangely, residents from all the emirates are being asked to use Nol […]
Dubai Municipality has planned to charge a pay as you throw waste fee very soon. All buildings in Dubai will soon be charged for waste collection as Dubai Municipality has decided to outsource waste collection service to the private sector. According to the news report here, a senior municipality official confirmed that Dubai Municipality would […]
Shawarma, the most eaten food in Dubai, is going to get scarce. Dubai Municipality has started crackdown on shawarma outlets after the deadline to implement the new guidelines on preparing and selling shawarma ended on October 31. The six-month deadline given to 572 small and medium food outlets selling shawarma across Dubai to implement the […]
The Dubai Municipality in coordination with the Dubai Police’s General Directorate of Criminal Investigation conducted 80 raids on overcrowded bachelor residences between March and July 2016. The drive was aimed at achieving sustainable security and public safety in buildings and existing facilities in the emirate, and preserve the sustainability of existing buildings to achieve the […]
Dubai Municipality has advised property owners to monitor tenants and report any breach of the One House, One Family rule. Property owners renting out their properties in Dubai should: Choose a certified and approved lease contract by the concerned authorities. Select the type of individuals living in the housing by lease contract (housing only for […]
Dubai Municipality has doubled the sewerage fee for Dubai residents to one fils per gallon of water. The new fee will be charged from March 2015. The new rate means, for example, a monthly sewerage fee on 2,029 gallons of water — Dh10.15 — would double to Dh20.30. The Emiri decree has been issued by […]
- Driving in Dubai without a license July 3, 2022
- Dog Walking in Dubai July 1, 2022
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai June 29, 2022
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member June 27, 2022
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai June 25, 2022
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai June 23, 2022
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai June 21, 2022
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai June 19, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 15, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 30, 2022
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...