What has Dubai Real Estate got in store for a Job-Seeker? Dubai, often known as the ‘heart of Gulf’ is one of the most prominent emirates in the UAE. With booming economy and plentiful job opportunities Dubai has set a trend of public inclusive growth in its work spheres. The strength of Dubai’s economy lies […]
Tag Archives | Property
Before 2008, Dubai was a real estate heaven. The property market was growing exponentially and it seemed at that time that there is no turning back. However, the property bubble bursted in 2009 and 2010 as real estate prices crashed by more than 50 percent, triggering a corporate debt crisis which unsettled financial markets around […]
It was not long ago when investors across the globe were lured in to Dubai, tempted with life time residence visas for investing in the property market. After sucking billions of dollars worth of investments in unfinished, overrated projects, it was that there is no such thing as a free-lunch, that is, life time residence […]
Dubai has felt the heat of global recession and at least property and real estate sectors are already in downsizing mode. Nakheel, Dubai’s real estate master developer, made 500 people (or 15 per cent of its global workforce) redundant while scaling back projects. This is the second biggest confirmed job cut in the UAE so […]
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department May 22, 2022
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai May 20, 2022
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai May 18, 2022
- Forex Trading in Dubai May 16, 2022
- Driving in Dubai without a license May 14, 2022
- Dog Walking in Dubai May 12, 2022
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai May 10, 2022
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member May 8, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 26, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai April 10, 2022
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...