While selecting a community to live in Dubai, a lot of tough decisions have to be made. Whether it is rent vs buy, affordability vs luxury or apartment vs villa – one has to consider the lifestyle, budget and family needs to finalize the place that would be called the home in Dubai. Here are […]
Tag Archives | Madinat Jumeirah
On every new year’s eve, the night sky of Dubai is filled with spectacular, and record breaking, fireworks. If you are in Dubai on new year night, you must not miss this amazing event. Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai Update: It has been confirmed that there will no New Year’s Eve fireworks […]
One of the attractions of Ramadan is the Iftar, the meal taken at sunset to break day long fast. Every Ramadan the hotels, restaurants and food outlets come up with attractive Ramadan Iftar deals to tempt the diners. Here are top Ramadan Iftar deals for 2013. Check out these top places to break your fast […]
Eid is the time of festivity and celebrations and Eid in Dubai, the city that never sleeps, is full of fun and excitement activities to indulge into during the Eid holidays. On the occasion of Eid Al Adha 2014, Government of UAE has announced a 3 day holiday for private sector and a 4 day […]
The new extension of Madinat Jumeirah, the Arabian Resort, is slated to open for business in the first quarter of 2016. Construction work started in middle of 2013. The opening is planned for first quarter of 2016. The phase IV of Madinat Jumeirah, costing Dh2.5 billion, is being constructed next to Burj Al Arab, the world’s […]
- Forex Trading in Dubai October 27, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license October 25, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai October 23, 2021
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai October 21, 2021
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member October 19, 2021
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai October 17, 2021
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai October 15, 2021
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai October 13, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? October 7, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 21, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...