What has Dubai Real Estate got in store for a Job-Seeker? Dubai, often known as the ‘heart of Gulf’ is one of the most prominent emirates in the UAE. With booming economy and plentiful job opportunities Dubai has set a trend of public inclusive growth in its work spheres. The strength of Dubai’s economy lies […]
Tag Archives | Real Estate
S&K Estate Agents LLC , One of Dubai’s biggest real estate agencies has released a statement regarding its recent bankruptcy. S&K Estate Agents LLC (also known as Smith and Ken) has been handed to liquidators in a process to pay back creditors, with all 80-plus employees having lost their jobs. The company filed bankruptcy at […]
Expats in Dubai, brace up for new wave of inflation and over hiked rents. According to a new real estate law, the landlords in Dubai can increase the rents up to 20%. The latest real estate sector reforms override the 5 percent rental cap and set out new maximum rent increases for tenancy contracts renewals.Under […]
Dubai real estate was the 9 worst performing market in the world last year, according to a new report by Knight Frank. However, the results of a survey of the 50 biggest property markets in the world also show the rate of decline in Dubai has began to slow. Reported in Arabian Business, Dubai prices […]
Real estate prices in Dubai’s battered property market are bottoming out more than two years after the financial crisis sparked a slump that devastated values, an analyst has said. Fifteen months on from the Dubai World debt crisis, which saw the state-owned conglomerate seek to alter terms on $24.9bn of debt, investor appetite is picking […]
Well, the game of rule popping goes on for investors who bought “free hold” properties in UAE, thinking they have got residency permit of 25 years. When builders, developers and real estate agents were conning investors government was looking the other way. It suddenly woke up from slumber and started (and modifying) one law after […]
Villa prices at Jumeirah Park and Jumeirah Islands, Nakheel’s exclusive residential developments in Dubai, have plunged up to 45 percent in the last four months. Brokers across the UAE said speculators were desperately scrambling to off-load property before prices fell further. Imran Aslam, agent at Dubai-based property broker AAA said completed three to four bedroom […]
Dubai has felt the heat of global recession and at least property and real estate sectors are already in downsizing mode. Nakheel, Dubai’s real estate master developer, made 500 people (or 15 per cent of its global workforce) redundant while scaling back projects. This is the second biggest confirmed job cut in the UAE so […]
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department May 22, 2022
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai May 20, 2022
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai May 18, 2022
- Forex Trading in Dubai May 16, 2022
- Driving in Dubai without a license May 14, 2022
- Dog Walking in Dubai May 12, 2022
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai May 10, 2022
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member May 8, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 26, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai April 10, 2022
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...