YahClick, the UAE’s third satellite broadband service has been launched by Al Yah Satellite Communications Company PrJSC (Yahsat), a private joint stock company owned by Abu-Dhabi’s Mubadala. YahClick already operates in 10 countries across the Middle East, Africa and Asia and will be distributed in the UAE by local telecom businesses SkyStream and Safa Telecom. […]
Tag Archives | Abu Dhabi
The skyscrapers of Dubai rocked and residents panicked as tremors of a 7.8 magnitude earthquake passed through Dubai. The earthquake origniated at border of Iran and Pakistan and its shockwaves travelled through UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Just week earlier, another set of tremors passed through Dubai. Fortunately no human lives were lost. […]
This just got in, exclusive for DubaiExpatBlog readers. A horrific accident happened at Shahama, Abu Dhabi. Over 100 vehicles collapsed into each other due to fog and low visibility. The exact place of accident is yet not known but it is somewhere near the last ADNOC station towards Dubai. Fortunately, relief and support activities have […]
Emirates and Etihad airlines symbolize Dubai and Abu Dhabi, how one is all glorified, mostly in self-inspired awe and admiration, hiding the defects and weaknesses under the rug, and how the other is professionally catching up, one systematic step at a time. According to ArabianBusiness, the UAE’s population of just over four million people is […]
Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) launched an initiative that is going to ease travel expenses of recession-hit expatriates. According to Khaleej Times, The Public Transport Agency (PTA) of the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) inaugurated the much-awaited Deluxe Coach bus service between Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Essa Al Dossari, the CEO of the PTA, […]
- Driving in Dubai without a license July 3, 2022
- Dog Walking in Dubai July 1, 2022
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai June 29, 2022
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member June 27, 2022
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai June 25, 2022
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai June 23, 2022
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai June 21, 2022
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai June 19, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 15, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 30, 2022
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...