Dubai jolted with tremors, a result of earthquake aftershocks that hit southern part of Iran today. The weather bureau confirmed the epicentre was 60 kilometres east of Qeshm, an island in southern Iran, about 120km north of Ras Al Khaimah. The seismic network of the National Center of Meteorology and Seismology has recorded an earthquake […]
Tag Archives | Earthquake
The skyscrapers of Dubai rocked and residents panicked as tremors of a 7.8 magnitude earthquake passed through Dubai. The earthquake origniated at border of Iran and Pakistan and its shockwaves travelled through UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Just week earlier, another set of tremors passed through Dubai. Fortunately no human lives were lost. […]
Residents of Dubai, and UAE, felt the ground shake under their feet around 4pm today as a 6.3 magnitude earthquake struck Southern Iran. An aftershock measuring 5.4 was reported 13 minutes after the first earthquake. Emirates 24|7 quoted UAE’s National Center Of Meteorology and Seismology (NCMS), saying: “An earthquake has struck South of […]
Strong tremors caused by a powerful earthquake in Pakistan were felt in most parts of the UAE at around 12:27am on Wednesday, sending waves of panic among people who rushed out of their homes. Pakistan’s earthquake measuring 7.2 on the Richter scale struck some 566km in the northwest of Karachi, said the National Centre of […]
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department May 22, 2022
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai May 20, 2022
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai May 18, 2022
- Forex Trading in Dubai May 16, 2022
- Driving in Dubai without a license May 14, 2022
- Dog Walking in Dubai May 12, 2022
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai May 10, 2022
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member May 8, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 26, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai April 10, 2022
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...