Dubai jolted with tremors, a result of earthquake aftershocks that hit southern part of Iran today. The weather bureau confirmed the epicentre was 60 kilometres east of Qeshm, an island in southern Iran, about 120km north of Ras Al Khaimah. The seismic network of the National Center of Meteorology and Seismology has recorded an earthquake […]
Tag Archives | Iran
The skyscrapers of Dubai rocked and residents panicked as tremors of a 7.8 magnitude earthquake passed through Dubai. The earthquake origniated at border of Iran and Pakistan and its shockwaves travelled through UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Just week earlier, another set of tremors passed through Dubai. Fortunately no human lives were lost. […]
Residents of Dubai, and UAE, felt the ground shake under their feet around 4pm today as a 6.3 magnitude earthquake struck Southern Iran. An aftershock measuring 5.4 was reported 13 minutes after the first earthquake. Emirates 24|7 quoted UAE’s National Center Of Meteorology and Seismology (NCMS), saying: “An earthquake has struck South of […]
- Driving in Dubai without a license July 3, 2022
- Dog Walking in Dubai July 1, 2022
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai June 29, 2022
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member June 27, 2022
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai June 25, 2022
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai June 23, 2022
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai June 21, 2022
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai June 19, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 15, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 30, 2022
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...