Are you planning to rent a property in Dubai? Whether it is a villa, flat or bed space – rent negotiation is a skill every expat must acquire. Although there is too much supply and low demand but rents in Dubai fluctuate very frequently. Some say falling rents in Dubai is a myth. Gulf News […]
Tag Archives | Jumeirah
Eid is the time of festivity and celebrations and Eid in Dubai, the city that never sleeps, is full of fun and excitement activities to indulge into during the Eid holidays. On the occasion of Eid Al Adha 2014, Government of UAE has announced a 3 day holiday for private sector and a 4 day […]
RTA has announced the completion of the construction of a 104-km cycling tracks in various parts of Dubai as part of the Dubai Bicycle Master Plan. The plan is aimed at providing 850km of strategic bikeways in central business district areas and newly developed localities as suitable transit alternatives for cycling enthusiasts. The completed cycling […]
Cycle tracks stretching 850 kilometres across the length and breadth of Dubai will be built over the next few years as the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) goes all out to encourage residents to use an eco-friendly and healthy means of transport. Encouraged by increasing demand for more cycle tracks and the response received by […]
Dubai’s Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) has announced that, from now on, parents and schools will have to sign on a legal contract. Titled the School Parent Contract, it will include “refund and admission policies, school fees, attendance and punctuality, as well as health and safety provision and transportation,” the KHDA said in a […]
Nomo Jeans Store, a Finland based custom Jeans store, has launched its outlet at Jumeirah’s Sunset Mall. Nomo Jeans are custom-made denim jeans tailored using a cutting-edge 3D scanner which creates a digital image of a buyer’s precise body measurements. According to their website, Nomo Jeans are tailored using the following principles: – 3D body […]
Community Police or Neighbourhood police will soon be patrolling the streets of Dubai in the first phase of a what is termed as a scheme to solve problems in the community. According to Gulf News, the first areas to benefit from around-the-clock Community Police patrol will be Jumeirah, Al Rashidiya and Al Muraqabat. The patrols […]
Blanketing an area the size of a half-dozen football fields, a large copper-orange glop flowed from a storm water drainage opening and slowly drifted eastward before breaking down in the water later in the day along the Jumeirah beachfront. Municipal staff was dispatched to the scene of contamination and chemical samples were taken to identify […]
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai has set 100 locations for parking bikes in key areas across the Emirate with the aim of inducing an additional mobility means in a well rehearsed approach intended to minimize the reliance on private vehicles in traveling, particularly for short distances. Commenting on this move the Director […]
Rain, thunder and hail storm are becoming a routine fixture for Dubai. Just last month there was strong rain fall in Dubai and UAE. Now, the residents of Dubai have experienced another burst of thunder with rains that are falling cats and dogs. There were four deaths reported due to rain affected damages. Among other […]
- Dog Walking in Dubai October 23, 2021
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai October 21, 2021
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member October 19, 2021
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai October 17, 2021
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai October 15, 2021
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai October 13, 2021
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai October 11, 2021
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai October 9, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? October 7, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 21, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...