As per Emirates Identification Authority, the registration process for Emirates ID Card is as follows: 1. Filling the Pre-Registration form at the typing centers within our Registration Center or Emirates Post Centers at a cost of 40 AED or free of charge from our website 2. Visiting in person the Registration center with the following […]
Tag Archives | Emirates ID Card
Emirates ID Card is renamed as Resident Identity Card, says a report quoting Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA). According to Arabian Business, EIDA has decided to rename Emirates ID Card to Resident Identity card from February 2013. The smart cards is currently called Emirates ID Card for expat and Emiratis. The proposed change will differentiate or […]
According to Emirates Identity Authority (Eida), all children, aged below 15 years, must register for Emirates ID cards, ahead of the October 1 deadline, or incur penalty of Dh20 per day, up to a maximum of Dh1,000. However, exception will be given to children whose parents have residence visa up to November or December this […]
According to a new regulation by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA), applications for new mobile phone SIM card must accompany a copy of either Emirates ID Card or Passport. Earlier, subscribers used to get new SIM card by submitting copies of labor card or driving license. The rules were circulated to all mobile phone shops […]
It is now reported that the Emirates ID Card will soon replace the Labor Card – the expected date for this is somewhere in June 2012. Saqr Gobash Saeed Gobash, Minister of Labour, has said that the decision would be implemented as soon as the Emirates National Identity Authority (Eida) was sure that all expatriates […]
Were you worried that this time EIDA gonna get you for not registering for Emirates ID Card? Seems, you were wrong. Again. Emirates Identity Authority has yet again pushed forward the deadline for Identity Cards. This time for Abu Dhabi and Dubai residents, respectively by March 31 and May 31. It has not been confirmed […]
Emirates Identity Authority (Emirates ID) has launched online application system for expatriates in the UAE. Now all net-savvy residents can apply for and renew their Emirates ID cards online at EIDA website without visiting a typing centre. Gulf News reports the residents who apply for national ID cards online using a credit card will be […]
Hope this is not an April Fool prank. Emirates Identity Authority (Eida) has announced that Dubai will link residence visas to Emirates Identity Cards from April 1, 2012. ID card link to visas in Dubai will be compulsory from from April next year, said Eida, adding that the procedure will be co-ordination with the General […]
It seems that the real life usage of Emirates ID Card is just around the corner now, almost. As stated by Saqr Gobash, the Minister of Labour, expatriates will no longer need to have a Labour Card by late 2012 when a decision to replace it with the national identity card is enforced. “The Ministry […]
The Emirates Identity Authority has informed ID card applicants today through advertisements in local dailies that they must pick up their ID cards from Empost centres within 30 days of notification, or risk losing their card and the fees paid by them. “30 days is the limit for picking up your ID card from an […]
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 19, 2020
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? January 16, 2020
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai January 13, 2020
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps January 10, 2020
- Dubai Job Market and Working in Dubai January 7, 2020
- How to find a job in Dubai January 4, 2020
- Expat Guide to Moving to Dubai from UK January 1, 2020
- Top Places to Celebrate New Year 2020 in Dubai December 30, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 19, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai December 29, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...