Are you planning to rent a property in Dubai? Whether it is a villa, flat or bed space – rent negotiation is a skill every expat must acquire. Although there is too much supply and low demand but rents in Dubai fluctuate very frequently. Some say falling rents in Dubai is a myth. Gulf News […]
Tag Archives | Rera
Tenants in Dubai are struggling to recover their security deposits as landlords find excuses to hold on to their money when they are vacating their apartments or villas. Property owners in Dubai, and other parts of the UAE, demand a security deposit when a tenant signs a rental contract. The rental security deposit is not […]
Dubai Municipality has recently announced that now all expat residents of Dubai, living in rented and freehold residential properties in Dubai, have to pay the housing fees. This means all expat tenants are now charged five per cent of the rent of their housing units and owners of freehold residential properties are charged five per […]
Expats in Dubai, brace up for new wave of inflation and over hiked rents. According to a new real estate law, the landlords in Dubai can increase the rents up to 20%. The latest real estate sector reforms override the 5 percent rental cap and set out new maximum rent increases for tenancy contracts renewals.Under […]
Tenants planning to renew their tenancy contracts must be ready to get skinned as Dubai landlords have been given a free hand by Rera to charge as much as they want, over and above the mandatory goverment fees. Current law states that landlords can charge Dhs 160 when renewing tenancy contracts, out of which Dhs […]
Dubai Municipality is pushing back its plans to charge all expat housing fees. Currently, the housing fee is imposed in some residential districts of Dubai. The authorities have planned to roll it out across the emirate by June 2012. However, a series of delays means only 65 percent of expats are currently being charged. Housing […]
From 2012, residents of Dubai have to register their tenancy contracts with Dubai Land Department through Ejari system. People who have Dubai labour permits and residence visas but live in other emirates are not obliged to register their tenancy contract with the land department. Also, residents of Sharjah, Ajman and other emirates, who are sponsored […]
RERA, Dubai’s real estate watchdog is carrying out a financial review of about 90,000 real estate units due to be delivered over the next five years to assess their viability. “We are reviewing more than 90,000 units that will come to the market from today to 2016,” Marwan Bin Ghalaita said on the sidelines of […]
Planning to buy your dream home in Dubai or looking for a rental thats easy on your cheque book? The good news is that your best bargain is just around the corner. A number of local and international research companies have already predicted a decline in rents, but have refrained from giving a percentage fall, […]
Dubai property doom continues and investors who have been lured in by aggressive marketing campaigns are paying the price for government’s inability to apply effective controls when greedy developers had their filed days. According to the news, RERA has recently canceled 202 real estate projects in Dubai and won’t allow developers to start new ones […]
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai August 3, 2020
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai July 26, 2020
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai July 22, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 20, 2020
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? July 16, 2020
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai July 14, 2020
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai July 12, 2020
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps July 10, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 20, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 29, 2020
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...