UAE is considering a new entry visa system to attract highly qualified professionals and brilliant minds to the country to vitalise its various sectors. His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, announced about the new entry visa system through a tweet: Today I […]
Tag Archives | Visa
UAE authorities have introduced a multiple entry visa for businessmen, property investors and cruise passengers. The UAE government issued ministerial decree No 418 of 2012 allowing multiple entry visit visas to the UAE for the first time. Those eligible for the multiple entry visas include businessmen, property investors and tourists on board cruise ships who […]
Well, the game of rule popping goes on for investors who bought “free hold” properties in UAE, thinking they have got residency permit of 25 years. When builders, developers and real estate agents were conning investors government was looking the other way. It suddenly woke up from slumber and started (and modifying) one law after […]
Starting from next year all kinds of visas can be applied online. However, all online visa applications must be accompanied by photos of the applicants. In order to sort out the issue with companies, DNRD organised a workshop this week for 600 representatives of firms in Dubai. This is an intelligent move by DNRD and […]
- How to work part time in Dubai September 15, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department September 13, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai September 11, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai September 9, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai September 7, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license September 5, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai September 3, 2021
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai September 1, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? August 16, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai July 31, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...