Dubai has announced a new landmark project named Aladdin City, the design of which has been inspired by the tales of Sindbad and Aladdin. Aladdin City comprises three towers — a hotel and two commercial towers — built in the air space above the Dhow Wharfage in Dubai Creek between the Dubai Chamber of Commerce [...]
Who knows your Volkswagen better than you? Who can look after it better than you? Well, you are in for a surprise. Volkswagen has a new offer called “Service Excellence”. When you buy a new car from Volkswagen you will get 3 years of FREE service and up to 5 years of unlimited mileage warranty, [...]
We all have passions & dreams. Share your idea here & Samsung can help make it happen. With Launching People, you are entering a world that is full of out-of-the-box ideas, communities and people who are interacting and moving forward each day in giving their lives a wonderful meaning and turning their passions into their [...]
Dubai taxi users can now pay their fares via Nol, debit and credit cards, the Roads and Transport Authority of Dubai (RTA) has announced recently. The move came as a result of the signing of a partnership between the RTA and payment solutions provider Network International. The card payment system will be introduced in phases [...]
Construction of the world’s tallest commercial tower, Burj 2020, will begin in Dubai in 2015, Ahmed Sultan Bin Sulayem, the executive chairman of Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority revealed. The building, which was first announced in July 2013 and named Burj 2020 after Dubai’s successful Expo 2020 bid, was announced on 27 November — would be [...]
Dubai is gearing up for Expo2020 and it is evident from announcement of new infrastructure projects across the Emirate. Recently, Dh7.036 billion budget of the Roads and Transport Authority RTA for 2014 has been approved, with Dh3.88 billion allotted for existing and new road projects including the Al Ittihad Bridge that will replace the Floating Bridge. [...]
The new extension of Madinat Jumeirah, the Arabian Resort, is slated to open for business in the first quarter of 2016. Construction work started in middle of 2013. The opening is planned for first quarter of 2016. The phase IV of Madinat Jumeirah, costing Dh2.5 billion, is being constructed next to Burj Al Arab, the world’s [...]
- MS: For me no problem as I am Romanian and I can brin...
- ANJAN SAMADDAR: ur supplied information is help full for me....
- aqeel awan: these are good tips but i am applying online since...
- Bashir Ahmed: I want a job of welder in Dubai please gi...
- Paul: i want to relocate in dubai im currently working h...
- Mohini Srivastava: i want to relocate in Dubai because i need teachin...
- raghunath: i want a job in dubai...
- Khawaja Tariq Haroon: i had been working in hotel industry for the last ...
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- All about Emirates ID Card November 21, 2008
- GEMS Managed schools raising tuition fees to new heights January 23, 2009
- New Work Permit Rules in UAE: Good or Bad? December 19, 2010
- Landmark Aladdin City to come up in Dubai – Khaleej Times April 18, 2014
- Volkswagen Service Excellence: Enjoy Every Ride April 17, 2014
- Samsung Launching People in UAE March 3, 2014
- Dubai taxis to accept Nol card, debit and card payments February 25, 2014
- Work on Dubai’s Burj 2020 to start in 2015 February 12, 2014
- Dubai Roads Development for Expo2020: 12-lane Al Ittihad Bridge to replace Floating Bridge February 11, 2014
- The Arabian Resort, Dh2.5bn extension to Madinat Jumeirah Dubai February 11, 2014
- Dubai to get three more parks, a public square February 10, 2014