BBC Worldwide’s exclusive drama channel BBC First has arrived in Dubai. Launching on February 1, 2016 BBC First, the home of original and British drama, will be available in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) exclusively on OSN. BBC First will be showing the hugely popular and critically acclaimed series such as brand new […]
Drivers in Dubai beware. Staring from February 28, drivers causing traffic accidents have to pay ambulance services fees. The fee will be charged to the insurance provider of the driver causing a traffic accident. According to the recently passed resolution, a Dh6,770 fee will be charged by Dubai Police and Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services […]
Commuters Beware! The Roads and Transport Authority has installed CCTV cameras in taxis as part of a pilot project to monitor the performance of drivers and for general security. The pilot phase is expected to last a few months and during this period feedback will be taken from drivers and passengers. The RTA is yet […]
Dubai has announced plans to buy more trains for Dubai Metro to keep up with growth in the number of metro users in the lead up to hosting Expo 2020. The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) is also planning to broaden the metro network to reach 16 new districts of Dubai, while improving the service […]
Dubai stepped into the year with fire and fireworks. As thousands of Dubai residents and tourists were gathering around Burj Khalifa to view the spectacular fireworks, they were greeted by an blazing inferno as fire erupted at The Address hotel at Downtown Dubai. I'm next to The Address in Dubai where a sudden fire enveloped […]
Dubai is a foodie heaven. If you love good food with ambiance and sophistication, Dubai has a lot to offer. Are you in Dubai on New Year’s Eve and still undecided about where to spend the night (or next day)? Here is an exhaustive list of tops places to eat in Dubai. Top Places To […]
On every new year’s eve, the night sky of Dubai is filled with spectacular, and record breaking, fireworks. If you are in Dubai on new year night, you must not miss this amazing event. Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai Downtown Dubai: Dubai’s prime spot will once again welcome hundreds of thousands of […]
Before 2015 ends, let yourself make the best out of it! Have fun with your family and friends and make happy memories at Yas Waterworld. This futuristic Yas Waterworld spans an area of around 15 football pitches, with 43 rides, slides and attractions. There are two major attractions that you must see are the Pearl […]
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has issued a law requiring all Emiratis and Dubai expats, including dependents, to have insurance in place to pay for their emergency and curative healthcare needs. While Emiratis will be handled by a Dubai government-funded scheme, Dubai expats and their dependents will be handled under private health insurance schemes. The law […]
Dubai taxi fares increased again within 12 months. Taxi commuters will now have to shell out an additional 11 fils per kilometre, while passengers heading from airport will have to pay 21 fils per kilometre. Previously, taxi flag down rate was increased from Dh3 to Dh5 and the minimum fare was raised from Dh10 to […]
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- All about Emirates ID Card November 21, 2008
- BBC Worldwide’s exclusive drama channel BBC First comes to Dubai February 1, 2016
- Driver Causing Accidents in Dubai To Pay Ambulance Service Fees January 30, 2016
- RTA installed CCTV Cameras in Dubai Taxis January 27, 2016
- Dubai to buy new metro trains, expand public transport services January 25, 2016
- Fire and Fireworks: Dubai welcomes New Year with a blaze January 1, 2016
- Top Places To Eat on New Year in Dubai December 24, 2015
- Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai December 24, 2015
- Experience Yas Waterworld before the year ends December 20, 2015
- Mahadi hasan: dear sir i am form bangladesh.i am leveling in abu...
- Fuseini Osman: Thanks so much for the Education....
- Mainuddin: Sri Bangladesh people who are living in uae.they c...
- cherryl: How about domestic helper? Are they included with ...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @REDEEESH: You have to visit the Ministry of Labor...
- REDEESH: I am new here in Dubai, i worked as a secretart ...
- sagar: Dear sir. I like to inform you that we are Bangl...
- Muhammad Iqbal Chughtai: It is good to hear the new policy of the UAE, it s...