Du, Dubai’s second telecom service provider, has announced that it will provide WiFi internet access in upcoming Dubai Tram. This announcement between the telco and the Roads & Transport Authority (RTA) came during GITEX Technology Week 2014 on the sidelines of the telecom operator being chosen as the Smart City Official WiFi Provider in Dubai. [...]
Legoland, world famous Lego theme park, is coming to Dubai pretty soon. As announced by the developer Merlin Entertainments plc. Legoland Dubai will become the seventh LEGOLAND Park when it opens in 2016. Legoland Dubai, which will be operated by Merlin, is being developed in conjunction with Dubai Parks & Resorts Limited, a Meraas holding [...]
While the thought of a shiny new car can be seriously tempting, do you really need one? Sometimes just because you think you can afford something, does not necessarily mean it’s a good thing to get. Applying for a personal loan or leasing a car can be a cost effective way to satisfy your traveling [...]
Gitex Shoppers 2014 was organized at Dubai World Trade Center from September 27 till October 4, 2014 – a glittering display of consumer electronics from the biggest brands and retailers including Dell, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Toshiba, E-City, EMAX, Jacky’s, Jumbo, Plug Ins, Samsung, Sharaf DG and more. I have visited Gitex Shoppers on the 2nd [...]
Eid is the time of festivity and celebrations and Eid in Dubai, the city that never sleeps, is full of fun and excitement activities to indulge into during the Eid holidays. On the occasion of Eid Al Adha 2014, Government of UAE has announced a 3 day holiday for private sector and a 4 day [...]
Residents of Dubai pay an arm and leg to have an accommodation in Palm Jumeirah. However, it seems that even Deira is better place to live when it comes to maintenance and administration. Sometime back there was a water crisis in Palm Jumeirah and residents had to bath at the sea and in the malls. [...]
In a move that surprised the residents of Karama, The RTA has announced that Al Karama Metro station, one of the busiest stops on the Red Line, will now be called Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) station. ADCB is the latest commercial venture to acquire the naming right of a Metro station from RTA. As [...]
Dubai is a progressive city, ever expanding and innovating. The liberal visa policies and relaxed rules in Dubai attract huge numbers of people every month who arrive in the Emirate for work, visit and fun. Some have different (and often lewd) definitions of these terms than others. There is a dark side to Dubai about [...]
Developer Emaar has banned UAE-based Desert Chill ice cream from delivering in Emirates Living and Arabian Ranches, saying they are reviewing the list of vendors who would be allowed in their communities. Residents of these communities are quite furious on this ban, planning social media campaigns to register their resentment. Desert Chill has been delivering [...]
Dubai Municipality is launching a project to affix location coordinate plates to buildings in Dubai that will allow residents to accurately inform authorities, taxis or guests of their precise location. The new Makani satellite address system introduced by Dubai Municipality is accurate down to a metre and even shows the location of a building’s different [...]
- arwa: Dubai Modern Education School is not protecting th...
- vijayakumar: Pls let me know how can i get the temporary work v...
- SMK: So can you again get a residence visa as a propert...
- edcnair: One of the worst Banks i have ever dealt with. Fir...
- M.Y.B.Hussain: Dear Sir. i like to go with my family in dubai p...
- Ashwin Krishna: Thank you for providing valuable information . Ple...
- shibin: very thanks for information...
- Anam Rafiq: hey sir, i m Anam from Pakistan,live in lahore. i...
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- All about Emirates ID Card November 21, 2008
- GEMS Managed schools raising tuition fees to new heights January 23, 2009
- Cooking Gas gets 20% expensive in Dubai December 18, 2010
- Du to offer wifi internet in Dubai Tram October 19, 2014
- Legoland coming to Dubai October 16, 2014
- Compareit4Me – Finance Comparison Website in UAE October 6, 2014
- A trip to Gitex Shoppers 2014 October 4, 2014
- Things to do over Eid in Dubai October 2, 2014
- Residents evacuate Palm Jumeirah as apartments get flooded September 26, 2014
- Al Karama Metro Station to be known as ADCB Station September 16, 2014
- Prostitution in Dubai: Places to avoid in Dubai September 11, 2014