Dubai Taxi Corporation has planned to equip 1,500 taxis with CCTV cameras by the end of this year. The cameras will focus the driver only. Dr Yousif Al Ali, CEO of Dubai Taxi, clarified that the move is to only help the RTA to monitor the behavior of taxi drivers. None of the cameras will […]
December 2 marks the celebrations of UAE National Day (Yawm al watani). In Dubai, there are plenty of events to attend and places to visit to celebration UAE National Day. Events and places to celebrate UAE National Day in Dubai. National Day Fireworks: On the eve of National Day, the sky will light up with […]
Dubai tabloid newspaper 7Days is set to shut down by the end of December as a result of severe advertising cuts. Owners 7Days Media said the entire news operation, including the website, will close on December 31, with the last newspaper issue being printed on December 22. It is understood that about 120 jobs will […]
Got a parking ticket or fined for a driving law violation? You can pay your traffic fines in Dubai without visiting the traffic department, unless you have been specifically directed to come in person. How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai Ministry of Interior website: The Ministry of Interior has a centralized federal payment system […]
Shawarma, the most eaten food in Dubai, is going to get scarce. Dubai Municipality has started crackdown on shawarma outlets after the deadline to implement the new guidelines on preparing and selling shawarma ended on October 31. The six-month deadline given to 572 small and medium food outlets selling shawarma across Dubai to implement the […]
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has implemented new legislation under which all residents, expat and Emirati, as well as their dependents, must have health insurance. While Emiratis are covered under a government-funded scheme, expats will need to make their own arrangements to make sure that they are covered under a suitable private health insurance scheme. […]
Eid in Dubai is always an exciting time. Dubai, the city that never sleeps, is full of fun and excitement activities to indulge into during the Eid holidays. We have compiled a list of placed and activities to spend your Eid holidays in Dubai. List of places and activities to spend Eid in Dubai Eid […]
Inspired by the American food truck stops, Dubai has got its own Food Truck Park called the ‘Last Exit’. Located in Jebel Ali at Exit 11 on Sheikh Zayed Road from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, Last Exit is the first of its kind in the region and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply, a snack […]
Recently, Dubai residents have started to note, and complain, that taxis taken from the malls are bit steeper than taxis hailed on the streets. Responding to such reports, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has clarified that taxis in the malls are usually requested by mall managements from the call centre so call center charges […]
The Dubai Municipality in coordination with the Dubai Police’s General Directorate of Criminal Investigation conducted 80 raids on overcrowded bachelor residences between March and July 2016. The drive was aimed at achieving sustainable security and public safety in buildings and existing facilities in the emirate, and preserve the sustainability of existing buildings to achieve the […]
- Dubai Taxis to have CCTV Cameras to watch the Drivers December 10, 2016
- List of places and events to celebrate UAE National Day November 29, 2016
- Dubai Tabloid 7Days to cease operations November 24, 2016
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department November 21, 2016
- Almost half of Shawarma outlets in Dubai may be closed down November 5, 2016
- Selecting a private health insurance provider in Dubai September 20, 2016
- List of places to visit, things to do on Eid in Dubai September 11, 2016
- Meals on Wheels: Food Truck Park ‘Last Exit’ opens in Dubai August 22, 2016
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- christine amendi: thanks so much for the information There a certain...
- javaria hanif: Thank you for all this information that is really ...
- SHI: I have send AED.200 through Mashreq Snapp to India...
- Gopalan Vasudevan: I am experiencing poor customer service from Mashr...
- Alex: I apply for personal loan for my wedding 2 months ...
- Anish: This is a very bad bank. In terms of service and b...
- UMUKORO GODDAY: THESE IS A GOOD ONE, I HAVE BEE APPLY ONLINE BUT N...
- Salman: I was dealing with Mashreq Bank only for 3 to 4 mo...