Dubai 360 has launched the first online interactive city tour of Dubai with nearly 1,300 pieces of panoramic video and photo content. Dubai 360 officially launched www.Dubai360.com which allows viewers to explore every angle of the city from the comfort of their own home. Having already given internet users a glimpse of what was to […]
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) will install temporary on-demand road signs directing visitors to funeral services for Emiratis. The complimentary service will be made available across Dubai in cases of death, with up to 10 signs directing visitors to the house of the deceased. “This initiative serves a number of vital and strategic goals […]
Dubai Municipality has recently announced that now all expat residents of Dubai, living in rented and freehold residential properties in Dubai, have to pay the housing fees. This means all expat tenants are now charged five per cent of the rent of their housing units and owners of freehold residential properties are charged five per […]
Feesheh, popular Jordanian online shop for music instruments, has arrived in Dubai and UAE. Feesheh, which means plug in Arabic, was launched in 2012 by the duo of Fahed Farraj and Nur Alfayez, both musicians-turned-entrepreneurs, targeting Arab music and musicians in MENA region. Feesheh was launched after receiving training and a seed fund from the […]
On every new year’s eve, the night sky of Dubai is filled with spectacular, and record breaking, fireworks. If you are in Dubai on new year night, you must not miss this amazing event. Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai Downtown Dubai: Dubai’s prime spot will once again welcome hundreds of thousands of […]
Dubai has become first Arab city to have a complete Google Street View in Google Maps. Google cooperated with Dubai Municipality for the project, which took nine months to complete. Google Street View was first launched in the United States in 2007. It was reported in 2010 that Google is planning Street View for Dubai. […]
What has Dubai Real Estate got in store for a Job-Seeker? Dubai, often known as the ‘heart of Gulf’ is one of the most prominent emirates in the UAE. With booming economy and plentiful job opportunities Dubai has set a trend of public inclusive growth in its work spheres. The strength of Dubai’s economy lies […]
icflix, the first subscription based movie streaming service in MENA, has partnered up with Souq.com to offer a 3-month premium subscription to the online streaming service – for free! Watch Jazwood (Arabic content), Hollywood and Bollywood movies and TV shows on icflix.com or on any smart device. The icflix app is free to download for iOS, […]
RTA has announced minimum Nol card balance for Dubai commuters using public transportation network. Commuters with Nol cards not meeting minimum fare requirements will be prohibited from traveling through Dubai Metro, Bus or Tram. This is the second time in current year when minimum balances on Nol card are changed. Previous hike came in August […]
Dubai has made another world record, and that too in line with 43rd National Day celebrations. Master chocolatier Andrew Farrugia has created a chocolate replica of Burj Khalifa, world’s tallest building, in Belgian chocolate. The 44.2 feet replica of Burj Khalifa, unveiled at Dubai International Airport, has been made using 4,200 kilogrammes of Belgian chocolate. […]
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- All about Emirates ID Card November 21, 2008
- New Work Permit Rules in UAE: Good or Bad? December 19, 2010
- GEMS Managed schools raising tuition fees to new heights January 23, 2009
- Dubai 360 launches first interactive city tour of Dubai January 19, 2015
- RTA introduces On-Demand Road Signs for Emirati Funerals January 17, 2015
- Dubai Municipality announces all Expat Residents of Dubai to pay Housing Fees January 16, 2015
- Feesheh, Jordanian online shop for music instruments, has arrived in Dubai January 2, 2015
- Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai December 24, 2014
- Google Street View comes to Dubai December 10, 2014
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- icflix and Souq partner to offer 3 month premium subscription to online streaming service for free December 5, 2014
- Richard: Worst Bank on the Planet, they charge you if you w...
- Abderrahmane: I want to move to Dubai. I have good experience in...
- Hisham Tayeh Fahmy: I respect Dubai country and people and i would lik...
- fatma: I want to work assistant manager...
- shazia: I have lost 4kg.registered but waiting for gold co...
- Paras: really very poor services by customer care..every ...
- syed: In how many days the company will send visa...
- Mati ullah khan: Mati Ullah Khan i usr to live in new york city US...