Many dog owners were furious when a stroll with their furry friends was banned along Dubai Marina promenade after already having paws banned along Jumeirah Beach Residences and the adjoining beach. If you’re looking for the right community which welcomes your pet, you search ends here. Read on to find out the best neighborhoods around [...]
The digital marketing domain has been growing by leaps and bounds. With more and more websites being created on a daily basis, there is a growing demand for professionals with a good knowledge of fields like mobile marketing, social media and analytics. Dubai, one of the fastest growing commercial hubs in the world has attracted [...]
RTA recently hiked minimum balance stored in Nol Cards. This has left many commuters, especially those who travel in Dubai Metro, high and dry. The RTA has recently announced that, to avoid journey interruptions, passengers need to ensure their card has at least Dh5.80 left, which is more than double the minimum fare. Transport fares [...]
NOA Dental Clinic is one of the well-established dental clinics in Dubai that has been around since 2005. NOA Dental Clinic is a family oriented dental clinic specializing in Preventive, Cosmetic and General Dentistry. They offer a full range of dental services including tooth-colored fillings, porcelain veneers, dental braces, teeth whitening, children’s dentistry, root canal [...]
According to new directives by the Ministry of Interior, Dubai visa fees have been revised while new visa types are added for various categories. The law will be effective from August 1, 2014. According to revised Dubai visa fees details, visa fees for certain types of visas have been hiked, while new multiple entry visas [...]
RTA has reminded public transport users that Nol cards issued five years ago will expire on August 1. Card holders with a balance higher than a minimum amount can still use the card beyond August 1 until the balance runs out. The minimum balance required varies according to the type of Nol card. Nol cards [...]
Dream of having a high-paying job in a foreign country is in the eyes of every second working professional or a job aspirant. However, with all the administrational issues and cultural differences, living in an unknown land can be a hard nut to crack. So, if you actually want to escape the expat bubble, you [...]
Ramadan, a month full of giving, generosity and care. This notion comes to life when we witness the Iftar at Ali Rashid Lootah mosque near Naif Gold Souq in Deira, Dubai. This iftaar, that is walk-in for anybody regardless of caste, color and greed is organized and prepared by IMAN Cultural Centre for the past [...]
Schools are getting off for this seasons’ holidays, parents are planning trips around the world while working people are pleading to get paid leaves because this is what summers is all about! Summer is all about letting yourself lose in the summer heat and going where your gut takes you. It’s about adventures and explorations. [...]
Dubai Holding has revealed the plans to build Mall of the World, world’s largest shopping mall and first temperature controlled city of the world. Image: WAM Mall of the World, located at Mohammed bin Rashid City along Sheikh Zayed Road, will occupy a total area of 48 million sq. ft and will house the largest [...]
- vijayakumar: Pls let me know how can i get the temporary work v...
- SMK: So can you again get a residence visa as a propert...
- edcnair: One of the worst Banks i have ever dealt with. Fir...
- M.Y.B.Hussain: Dear Sir. i like to go with my family in dubai p...
- Ashwin Krishna: Thank you for providing valuable information . Ple...
- shibin: very thanks for information...
- Anam Rafiq: hey sir, i m Anam from Pakistan,live in lahore. i...
- Otto Munaf Iskandar: I have been trying also to apply for jobs in Dubai...
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- All about Emirates ID Card November 21, 2008
- Cooking Gas gets 20% expensive in Dubai December 18, 2010
- New Work Permit Rules in UAE: Good or Bad? December 19, 2010
- Dog Walking in Dubai August 29, 2014
- Skills required to get Digital Marketing Job in Dubai August 25, 2014
- RTA hiked minimum Nol card balance August 23, 2014
- NOA Dental Clinic, specialized dental services in Dubai August 7, 2014
- Dubai visa fees revised, new visa types added August 3, 2014
- RTA warns public: Old Nol cards in Dubai to expire on August 1 July 23, 2014
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai July 16, 2014
- From Sonapur to the Mosques in Deira – story of UAE’s Largest Iftar Kitchen in Dubai July 13, 2014