In a move that surprised the residents of Karama, The RTA has announced that Al Karama Metro station, one of the busiest stops on the Red Line, will now be called Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) station. ADCB is the latest commercial venture to acquire the naming right of a Metro station from RTA. As [...]
Dubai is a progressive city, ever expanding and innovating. The liberal visa policies and relaxed rules in Dubai attract huge numbers of people every month who arrive in the Emirate for work, visit and fun. Some have different (and often lewd) definitions of these terms than others. There is a dark side to Dubai about [...]
Developer Emaar has banned UAE-based Desert Chill ice cream from delivering in Emirates Living and Arabian Ranches, saying they are reviewing the list of vendors who would be allowed in their communities. Residents of these communities are quite furious on this ban, planning social media campaigns to register their resentment. Desert Chill has been delivering [...]
Dubai Municipality is launching a project to affix location coordinate plates to buildings in Dubai that will allow residents to accurately inform authorities, taxis or guests of their precise location. The new Makani satellite address system introduced by Dubai Municipality is accurate down to a metre and even shows the location of a building’s different [...]
Nissan Patrol Challenge ends with a world record as Nissan Patrol towed a 170 tonnes commercial airplane on a commercial airport. This is the first time a live event of this nature has happened anywhere in the world. The vehicle used was an unmodified production model which towed a 170.9-ton Ilyushin IL-76 cargo plane, (inclusive [...]
Many dog owners were furious when a stroll with their furry friends was banned along Dubai Marina promenade after already having paws banned along Jumeirah Beach Residences and the adjoining beach. If you’re looking for the right community which welcomes your pet, you search ends here. Read on to find out the best neighborhoods around [...]
The digital marketing domain has been growing by leaps and bounds. With more and more websites being created on a daily basis, there is a growing demand for professionals with a good knowledge of fields like mobile marketing, social media and analytics. Dubai, one of the fastest growing commercial hubs in the world has attracted [...]
RTA recently hiked minimum balance stored in Nol Cards. This has left many commuters, especially those who travel in Dubai Metro, high and dry. The RTA has recently announced that, to avoid journey interruptions, passengers need to ensure their card has at least Dh5.80 left, which is more than double the minimum fare. Transport fares [...]
NOA Dental Clinic is one of the well-established dental clinics in Dubai that has been around since 2005. NOA Dental Clinic is a family oriented dental clinic specializing in Preventive, Cosmetic and General Dentistry. They offer a full range of dental services including tooth-colored fillings, porcelain veneers, dental braces, teeth whitening, children’s dentistry, root canal [...]
According to new directives by the Ministry of Interior, Dubai visa fees have been revised while new visa types are added for various categories. The law will be effective from August 1, 2014. According to revised Dubai visa fees details, visa fees for certain types of visas have been hiked, while new multiple entry visas [...]
- arwa: Dubai Modern Education School is not protecting th...
- vijayakumar: Pls let me know how can i get the temporary work v...
- SMK: So can you again get a residence visa as a propert...
- edcnair: One of the worst Banks i have ever dealt with. Fir...
- M.Y.B.Hussain: Dear Sir. i like to go with my family in dubai p...
- Ashwin Krishna: Thank you for providing valuable information . Ple...
- shibin: very thanks for information...
- Anam Rafiq: hey sir, i m Anam from Pakistan,live in lahore. i...
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- All about Emirates ID Card November 21, 2008
- Cooking Gas gets 20% expensive in Dubai December 18, 2010
- GEMS Managed schools raising tuition fees to new heights January 23, 2009
- Al Karama Metro Station to be known as ADCB Station September 16, 2014
- Prostitution in Dubai: Places to avoid in Dubai September 11, 2014
- Residents plan Social Media protests as Emaar bans Desert Chill Ice Cream September 10, 2014
- Makani: Geo Address system for Dubai buildings to enable coordinate tracking September 6, 2014
- Nissan Patrol Challenge sets new World Record September 5, 2014
- Dog Walking in Dubai August 29, 2014
- Skills required to get Digital Marketing Job in Dubai August 25, 2014
- RTA hiked minimum Nol card balance August 23, 2014