Following the initiative taken by Abu Dhabi, almost 3,000 groceries in Dubai are set for a makeover by 2018. The Department of Economic Development (DED) is introducing new standards as part of its efforts to improve the quality of services available to the public in Dubai, particularly in the retail sector. As a part of […]
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has announced new parking rates and timings for all paid parking zones across Dubai. These tariffs are applicable from Saturday, May 28, 2016. Highlights of restructured paid parking policy in Dubai – The previous free parking hours from 1pm-4pm have been removed – Paid parking is in effect from […]
According to the Health Insurance Law in Dubai, misuse of health insurance cards call for a fine. A fine of Dh5,000 will be levied if health insurance card holders allow someone else to use their card. The Health Insurance Law follows the decision of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of […]
As reported earlier, Dubai has launched a new visa system, called the UAE Vision System, which allows residents to apply and renew visas directly through typing centers without the need of visiting the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). One such typing center, the ID Card Centre, located in Deira, has launched 800 […]
According to a recent announcement by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA), residents can now carry out all visa and residency transactions without visiting GDRFA offices. Major General Mohammad Ahmad Al Marri, Director General of GDRFA, said residents will not be required any more to visit the GDRFA headquarters or any of […]
Oral hygiene is very important for overall health. It is wiser to keep plaque and cavities at check with regular cleaning and cleansing because we all know how much a visit to the dentist costs in Dubai. Right? It is a proven fact that with brushing your teeth, you only reach 25% of your mouth. […]
Dubai is hit by a record spell of thunderstorms, darkness and heavy rain. And, it’s not just Dubai. Rain and thunderstorms caused disruptions across the UAE today. Flights were cancelled, schools were closed early and residents in some areas were urged not to leave their homes or workplaces unless in a emergency. Police issued safety […]
What I love about Pronto is their gourmet coffee and baguette sandwich. This perfect combination is my go-to grab-on in the morning to get me through the day. Pronto remains true to their promise of quality food and beverages because if not, I wouldn’t find myself here almost every morning or during afternoon breaks. Yes, […]
When you hit upon something or someplace that somehow moves you from deep within, a place that gives you a strange, indescribable feeling of how it affects your soul, you definitely have found what you’re looking for. And believe me when I say, you will find yourself daydreaming of that one day you will go […]
BBC Worldwide’s exclusive drama channel BBC First has arrived in Dubai. Launching on February 1, 2016 BBC First, the home of original and British drama, will be available in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) exclusively on OSN. BBC First will be showing the hugely popular and critically acclaimed series such as brand new […]
- Dubai Groceries to get a new, unified look May 29, 2016
- New Paid Parking Rates and Timings in Dubai May 28, 2016
- Dh5,000 fine for allowing others to use your health insurance cards April 24, 2016
- Dubai typing centers adopt new visa system April 24, 2016
- Dubai Visa System Updated: No need to visit GDRFA offices now April 10, 2016
- Listerine takes you inside the mouth March 15, 2016
- Heavy Rain Hits Dubai, Roads Submerged, Schools Closed #DubaiRains March 9, 2016
- Eat The Pronto Way! A go-to place for ready-to-go food February 17, 2016
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- ALMAAYTEH: THANK YOU BEST WISHES, ALMAAYTEH...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Raymundo If there is no labor ban, they can retur...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @muahmmad umair: Your residence visa expires if yo...
- muahmmad umair: kindly please give me information about cancellati...
- Raymundo: I have Filipino friends (under unlimited visa/s) t...
- Hogan George Pinto: I am looking for a job IT Hardware/ Networking/Des...
- oskars: thanks for the information,please i av a younger s...
- karthik siva: Dear sir I submitted my resignation to ...