The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) of Dubai is planning to launch a parking permit system for residents of the Emirates. The Type R parking permit system will be usable in non-paid parking zones overnight. The step is being taken in response to the recurrent spotting of vehicles coming from other areas using residential parking […]
Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) is planning to introduce a smart car rental system for the city’s metro stations, allowing people to hire a car on an hourly basis. The Smart Rental initiative will offer cars for hire for Dubai Metro users for a short period of time, of up to six hours, which […]
Holiday Inn Resort® Kandooma Maldives welcomes you to discover your tropical island paradise. Speedboats ferry you across the turquoise waters from Malé International Airport to our contemporary Resort in just 40 minutes. Slip into island life from the moment you arrive, with world-class South Malé Atoll diving and surfing on your doorstep. Our villas ooze […]
Dubai Municipality has doubled the sewerage fee for Dubai residents to one fils per gallon of water. The new fee will be charged from March 2015. The new rate means, for example, a monthly sewerage fee on 2,029 gallons of water — Dh10.15 — would double to Dh20.30. The Emiri decree has been issued by […]
Dubizzle, the poster boy of classified listing websites in UAE, is going to through a major shakeup. According to a report by Arabian Business, dubizzle.com has parted with its CEO and numerous other staff members as part of a major restructuring. Other senior managers also are among those who have lost their jobs. The restructuring […]
Makani is a satellite address system introduced by Dubai Municipality is accurate down to a metre and even shows the location of a building’s different entrances on smartphones and GPS devices. If you are living in a standalone structure, you were most likely given your own Makani number. Residents of multi-storey buildings can probably find […]
Dubai 360 has launched the first online interactive city tour of Dubai with nearly 1,300 pieces of panoramic video and photo content. Dubai 360 officially launched www.Dubai360.com which allows viewers to explore every angle of the city from the comfort of their own home. Having already given internet users a glimpse of what was to […]
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) will install temporary on-demand road signs directing visitors to funeral services for Emiratis. The complimentary service will be made available across Dubai in cases of death, with up to 10 signs directing visitors to the house of the deceased. “This initiative serves a number of vital and strategic goals […]
Dubai Municipality has recently announced that now all expat residents of Dubai, living in rented and freehold residential properties in Dubai, have to pay the housing fees. This means all expat tenants are now charged five per cent of the rent of their housing units and owners of freehold residential properties are charged five per […]
Feesheh, popular Jordanian online shop for music instruments, has arrived in Dubai and UAE. Feesheh, which means plug in Arabic, was launched in 2012 by the duo of Fahed Farraj and Nur Alfayez, both musicians-turned-entrepreneurs, targeting Arab music and musicians in MENA region. Feesheh was launched after receiving training and a seed fund from the […]
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- All about Emirates ID Card November 21, 2008
- GEMS Managed schools raising tuition fees to new heights January 23, 2009
- Dubai RTA to launch Parking Permit System for overnight use in non-paid parking zones June 14, 2015
- RTA Planning Hourly Car Rental System For Dubai May 24, 2015
- Holiday Inn Resort® Kandooma Maldives the tropical island paradise May 7, 2015
- Sewerage Fee for Dubai Residents Doubled March 10, 2015
- Dubizzle fires CEO and Senior Managers in a major restructuring move March 3, 2015
- What is Makani Dubai and how to use it? February 1, 2015
- Dubai 360 launches first interactive city tour of Dubai January 19, 2015
- RTA introduces On-Demand Road Signs for Emirati Funerals January 17, 2015
- ABIODUN ELEMOSHO: lam a Nigeria workshop/transport expert need a job...
- Brahim MAROUF: i want to relocate to dubai,to seek an opportunity...
- ghasssan: I am architect engineer looking for job as propert...
- Tanveer Raza: I have experience in Accounts/Admn. I want a job o...
- Vasant Luke Naganur.: I am fully qualified Occupational Therapist having...
- Ghulam ali: Hi sir I am electricion bulding fiting I have 5...
- Amany abdelkarim attia: really eager to work in UAE applying in different ...
- zamshed: How will I get UAE residential permit before going...