General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) has provided a list of centres operating under the residency department all over Dubai. Residents are suggested to visit these centres instead of rushing out at the Head Office. – Jebel Ali branch working hour’s 07:30-20:00 contact number 04-7075430 – Al Manar centre at Dubai […]
Are you planning to relocate and looking for the best movers in Dubai? Are you wondering about which moving company to choose? Look no further. Here is everything you need to know about movers in Dubai and how to select the best moving company out of the lot. Types of movers in Dubai: Dubai has […]
Dubai expats are always looking to increase their means of earning and part time jobs are a great way to do that. There are plenty of part time and freelance opportunities in Dubai. However, do note that you have to follow certain rules and guidelines in order to work part time in Dubai. How to […]
Got a parking ticket or fined for a driving law violation? You can pay your traffic fines in Dubai without visiting the traffic department, unless you have been specifically directed to come in person. How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai Ministry of Interior website: The Ministry of Interior has a centralized federal payment system […]
We often talk about the most lucrative of job destinations when it comes to having a lavish work life with numerous prospects of professional growth. New York, London, Paris and every Northern European country that we’ve read about on brochures and pamphlets for higher education abroad, options are a zillion to count. But, there for […]
If you ask the Average Joe where he wants to go on an adventure, the odds are good that he wouldn’t say the United Arab Emirate (UAE), but the Average Joe should look again! The UAE offers a diversity of experiences, both for the tame and the wild adventurer alike, and one of the best […]
Dubai Police has urged drivers not to overtake other vehicles or change lanes when in schools zones or at crosswalks. Authorities also called on bus drivers and parents to slow down and be careful when entering and exiting school zones. Motorists were cautioned to give way to school buses, allow pupils the right of way […]
Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations globally. The emirate’s incomparable skyscrapers, world-class theme parks, nice beaches, iconic infrastructures, luxurious hotels, vast shopping malls and desert safari experience make the travelers captivated and draw them to explore the country. Dubai is also the most in demand place for jobs and business. Tax free […]
Dubai of late, has been blooming with immense growth prospects under its umbrella. Being home to the most populous city in the UAE, there for sure is immense one can seek in the emirate. From the likes of working in the best professional environment, to leading a lavish life full of all amenities and financial […]
The phone booking system for Dubai taxis will be phased out as RTA plans to expand the e-hailing service, in association with ride-hailing firm Careem. A joint venture of RTA and Careem, Hala is a company providing online booking service of Dubai taxis that piloted through ride-hailing firm Careem’s App. With the official launch of […]
- List of Residency and Foreign Affairs Centres (GDRFA) in Dubai September 22, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to find best movers in Dubai September 19, 2019
- How to work part time in Dubai September 16, 2019
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department September 13, 2019
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai September 10, 2019
- Exploring Ras al Khaimah September 7, 2019
- Dubai Police issued warnings to drive carefully in School Zones September 4, 2019
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai September 3, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
Did you know that Dubai offers the best public health care in the world? There are four major hospitals with English speaking staff on hand to treat any injury or health condition and answer any medical questions you may have.