Students in UAE can now work “legally” or train for work in the private sector by obtaining work permits will be able to obtain work permits, according to a new decree announced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation. The new decree allows students aged between 12 and 18 years to obtain a work […]
The UAE is getting ready to implement Value Added Tax (VAT) on businesses. In the first phase, registration is mandatory for companies whose annual revenues exceed Dh3.75m while it is optional for those whose revenues range between Dh1.87m and Dh3.75m Companies in the UAE that record annual revenues over Dh3.75 million will be obliged to […]
Dubai Municipality has advised property owners to monitor tenants and report any breach of the One House, One Family rule. Property owners renting out their properties in Dubai should: Choose a certified and approved lease contract by the concerned authorities. Select the type of individuals living in the housing by lease contract (housing only for […]
One of the attractions of Ramadan is the Iftar, the meal taken at sunset to break day long fast. Every Ramadan the hotels, restaurants and food outlets come up with attractive Ramadan Iftar deals to tempt the diners. Here are top Ramadan Iftar deals for 2013. Check out these top places to break your fast […]
Following the initiative taken by Abu Dhabi, almost 3,000 groceries in Dubai are set for a makeover by 2018. The Department of Economic Development (DED) is introducing new standards as part of its efforts to improve the quality of services available to the public in Dubai, particularly in the retail sector. As a part of […]
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has announced new parking rates and timings for all paid parking zones across Dubai. These tariffs are applicable from Saturday, May 28, 2016. Highlights of restructured paid parking policy in Dubai – The previous free parking hours from 1pm-4pm have been removed – Paid parking is in effect from […]
According to the Health Insurance Law in Dubai, misuse of health insurance cards call for a fine. A fine of Dh5,000 will be levied if health insurance card holders allow someone else to use their card. The Health Insurance Law follows the decision of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of […]
As reported earlier, Dubai has launched a new visa system, called the UAE Vision System, which allows residents to apply and renew visas directly through typing centers without the need of visiting the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). One such typing center, the ID Card Centre, located in Deira, has launched 800 […]
According to a recent announcement by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA), residents can now carry out all visa and residency transactions without visiting GDRFA offices. Major General Mohammad Ahmad Al Marri, Director General of GDRFA, said residents will not be required any more to visit the GDRFA headquarters or any of […]
Oral hygiene is very important for overall health. It is wiser to keep plaque and cavities at check with regular cleaning and cleansing because we all know how much a visit to the dentist costs in Dubai. Right? It is a proven fact that with brushing your teeth, you only reach 25% of your mouth. […]
- UAE announces Work Permits for Students July 15, 2016
- UAE getting ready to implement Value Added Tax (VAT) on businesses June 16, 2016
- One House, One Family Rule: Dubai Municipality asks to report breaches June 14, 2016
- Ramadan Iftar Deals: Top Places to break your fast in Dubai June 13, 2016
- Dubai Groceries to get a new, unified look May 29, 2016
- New Paid Parking Rates and Timings in Dubai May 28, 2016
- Dh5,000 fine for allowing others to use your health insurance cards April 24, 2016
- Dubai typing centers adopt new visa system April 24, 2016
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- Mohammad Meraj: Implementing Fine rules in Dubai is good to civili...
- Zeeshan Alvi: Assalamualaikum please tell me if I want to apply ...
- ALMAAYTEH: THANK YOU BEST WISHES, ALMAAYTEH...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Raymundo If there is no labor ban, they can retur...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @muahmmad umair: Your residence visa expires if yo...
- muahmmad umair: kindly please give me information about cancellati...
- Raymundo: I have Filipino friends (under unlimited visa/s) t...
- Hogan George Pinto: I am looking for a job IT Hardware/ Networking/Des...