Dubai Municipality has doubled the sewerage fee for Dubai residents to one fils per gallon of water. The new fee will be charged from March 2015. The new rate means, for example, a monthly sewerage fee on 2,029 gallons of water — Dh10.15 — would double to Dh20.30. The Emiri decree has been issued by […]
Dubizzle, the poster boy of classified listing websites in UAE, is going to through a major shakeup. According to a report by Arabian Business, dubizzle.com has parted with its CEO and numerous other staff members as part of a major restructuring. Other senior managers also are among those who have lost their jobs. The restructuring […]
Makani is a satellite address system introduced by Dubai Municipality is accurate down to a metre and even shows the location of a building’s different entrances on smartphones and GPS devices. If you are living in a standalone structure, you were most likely given your own Makani number. Residents of multi-storey buildings can probably find […]
Dubai 360 has launched the first online interactive city tour of Dubai with nearly 1,300 pieces of panoramic video and photo content. Dubai 360 officially launched www.Dubai360.com which allows viewers to explore every angle of the city from the comfort of their own home. Having already given internet users a glimpse of what was to […]
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) will install temporary on-demand road signs directing visitors to funeral services for Emiratis. The complimentary service will be made available across Dubai in cases of death, with up to 10 signs directing visitors to the house of the deceased. “This initiative serves a number of vital and strategic goals […]
Dubai Municipality has recently announced that now all expat residents of Dubai, living in rented and freehold residential properties in Dubai, have to pay the housing fees. This means all expat tenants are now charged five per cent of the rent of their housing units and owners of freehold residential properties are charged five per […]
Feesheh, popular Jordanian online shop for music instruments, has arrived in Dubai and UAE. Feesheh, which means plug in Arabic, was launched in 2012 by the duo of Fahed Farraj and Nur Alfayez, both musicians-turned-entrepreneurs, targeting Arab music and musicians in MENA region. Feesheh was launched after receiving training and a seed fund from the […]
On every new year’s eve, the night sky of Dubai is filled with spectacular, and record breaking, fireworks. If you are in Dubai on new year night, you must not miss this amazing event. Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai Downtown Dubai: Dubai’s prime spot will once again welcome hundreds of thousands of […]
Dubai has become first Arab city to have a complete Google Street View in Google Maps. Google cooperated with Dubai Municipality for the project, which took nine months to complete. Google Street View was first launched in the United States in 2007. It was reported in 2010 that Google is planning Street View for Dubai. […]
What has Dubai Real Estate got in store for a Job-Seeker? Dubai, often known as the ‘heart of Gulf’ is one of the most prominent emirates in the UAE. With booming economy and plentiful job opportunities Dubai has set a trend of public inclusive growth in its work spheres. The strength of Dubai’s economy lies […]
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- All about Emirates ID Card November 21, 2008
- GEMS Managed schools raising tuition fees to new heights January 23, 2009
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- Sewerage Fee for Dubai Residents Doubled March 10, 2015
- Dubizzle fires CEO and Senior Managers in a major restructuring move March 3, 2015
- What is Makani Dubai and how to use it? February 1, 2015
- Dubai 360 launches first interactive city tour of Dubai January 19, 2015
- RTA introduces On-Demand Road Signs for Emirati Funerals January 17, 2015
- Dubai Municipality announces all Expat Residents of Dubai to pay Housing Fees January 16, 2015
- Feesheh, Jordanian online shop for music instruments, has arrived in Dubai January 2, 2015
- Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai December 24, 2014
- Nicholas: I would hope the fee increment of sewage fees can ...
- muhammad tahir taufiq: I want to work camp boss/camp manager...
- Ghulam ali: Dear sir I am electricion i need job i have expe...
- Inamulhaq: I want to work Sr.Electrical Engineer...
- Robert: Thanks but finding a job for someone with all the ...
- perfect anyiam: Pls I need a good job I ll do all the necessary re...
- Mike: I have only been with Mashreq bank for about two m...
- Humayoun: I think this information is useful to us.I want to...