RTA has reminded public transport users that Nol cards issued five years ago will expire on August 1. Card holders with a balance higher than a minimum amount can still use the card beyond August 1 until the balance runs out. The minimum balance required varies according to the type of Nol card. Nol cards [...]
Dream of having a high-paying job in a foreign country is in the eyes of every second working professional or a job aspirant. However, with all the administrational issues and cultural differences, living in an unknown land can be a hard nut to crack. So, if you actually want to escape the expat bubble, you [...]
Ramadan, a month full of giving, generosity and care. This notion comes to life when we witness the Iftar at Ali Rashid Lootah mosque near Naif Gold Souq in Deira, Dubai. This iftaar, that is walk-in for anybody regardless of caste, color and greed is organized and prepared by IMAN Cultural Centre for the past [...]
Schools are getting off for this seasons’ holidays, parents are planning trips around the world while working people are pleading to get paid leaves because this is what summers is all about! Summer is all about letting yourself lose in the summer heat and going where your gut takes you. It’s about adventures and explorations. [...]
Dubai Holding has revealed the plans to build Mall of the World, world’s largest shopping mall and first temperature controlled city of the world. Image: WAM Mall of the World, located at Mohammed bin Rashid City along Sheikh Zayed Road, will occupy a total area of 48 million sq. ft and will house the largest [...]
RTA Smart Taxi is an app to call a cab in Dubai. This smart initiative will cover nearly 9,000 taxis in Dubai, including 495 cabs from the fleet of Hala Taxi. Passengers have to just download the app and enter their telephone number, and the nearest taxi in the area will arrive at the required [...]
Spanish football giant Real Madrid has announced the opening of the world’s first Real Madrid Cafe in Dubai. The two-level dining destination, which can accommodate up to 375 guests, has been established at The Beach Mall in Jumeirah Beach Residences. Real Madrid Cafe, part of the Real Madrid World, offers a mix of dining, entertainment and [...]
In World Cup 2010 it was Paul the Octopus who predicted, almost correctly, the winners for every draw. This time we have a predictor in our own backyard. The four-legged seer, known as Shaheen the Camel, is a Dubai resident. Shaheen the Camel is owned by Matar Al Jabri, known as “The Yellow Man” among [...]
Citizenship by descent is a process to grant citizenship to a person who was not born in a particular country but has acquired the citizenship as one or more of the parents or ancestors belong to that country. Many countries in the world offer citizenship by descent, based on various factors. So, for example, a [...]
Mickey’s skating into Dubai this September. Disney on Ice, the hit touring ice show will make its UAE debut on September 10 for a four-day show at the Dubai World Trade Centre, it was announced on Sunday. While various versions of the show exists, the one coming to Dubai is called Rockin’ Ever After and [...]
- edcnair: One of the worst Banks i have ever dealt with. Fir...
- M.Y.B.Hussain: Dear Sir. i like to go with my family in dubai p...
- Ashwin Krishna: Thank you for providing valuable information . Ple...
- shibin: very thanks for information...
- Anam Rafiq: hey sir, i m Anam from Pakistan,live in lahore. i...
- Otto Munaf Iskandar: I have been trying also to apply for jobs in Dubai...
- DR ERMIAS ALEMU: I thank you for your elaborated information! pleas...
- Krishantha Ramanayake: I think this information is useful to us.I want to...
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- All about Emirates ID Card November 21, 2008
- New Work Permit Rules in UAE: Good or Bad? December 19, 2010
- GEMS Managed schools raising tuition fees to new heights January 23, 2009
- RTA warns public: Old Nol cards in Dubai to expire on August 1 July 23, 2014
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai July 16, 2014
- From Sonapur to the Mosques in Deira – story of UAE’s Largest Iftar Kitchen in Dubai July 13, 2014
- Summer offers by Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson hotels in Dubai July 8, 2014
- Dubai Holding to build Mall of the World, a temperature-controlled pedestrian city July 7, 2014
- RTA Smart Taxi, an app to call a cab in Dubai July 6, 2014
- Real Madrid Cafe opens at Jumeirah Beach Residence Dubai June 18, 2014
- Shaheen the Camel predicts World Cup winner June 14, 2014