All establishments under the Thumbay Hospital network, owned by Dubai-based conglomerate Thumbay Group, will offer free consultation, across all specialties, to patients during the “happy hour”. The initiative is in line with the efforts of Ohood Al Roumi, Minister of State for Happiness, and aims to contribute in achieving the ‘National Programme for Happiness & […]
According to some reports, Dubai airport has limited hand carry luggage to 10 Kgs only. Apparently, many passengers were not informed in advance so they had to leave the excess hand luggage before passport control – making the day of those in waiting. A reddit user reports how he collected the loot consisting of 1 […]
Over 4,500 taxi cabs in Dubai are now linked with Makani, the new addressing system in Dubai. Makani, an Arabic word which means ‘my location’, uses a 10-digit number linked to a GPS coordinate. Makani is a satellite address system introduced by Dubai Municipality is accurate down to a metre and even shows the location […]
Dubai is a foodie heaven. If you love good food with ambiance and sophistication, Dubai has a lot to offer. Are you in Dubai on New Year’s Eve and still undecided about where to spend the night (or next day)? Here is an exhaustive list of tops places to eat in Dubai. Top Places To […]
On every new year’s eve, the night sky of Dubai is filled with spectacular, and record breaking, fireworks. If you are in Dubai on new year night, you must not miss this amazing event. Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai Downtown Dubai: Dubai’s prime spot will once again welcome hundreds of thousands of […]
Dubai Taxi Corporation has planned to equip 1,500 taxis with CCTV cameras by the end of this year. The cameras will focus the driver only. Dr Yousif Al Ali, CEO of Dubai Taxi, clarified that the move is to only help the RTA to monitor the behavior of taxi drivers. None of the cameras will […]
December 2 marks the celebrations of UAE National Day (Yawm al watani). In Dubai, there are plenty of events to attend and places to visit to celebration UAE National Day. Events and places to celebrate UAE National Day in Dubai. National Day Fireworks: On the eve of National Day, the sky will light up with […]
Dubai tabloid newspaper 7Days is set to shut down by the end of December as a result of severe advertising cuts. Owners 7Days Media said the entire news operation, including the website, will close on December 31, with the last newspaper issue being printed on December 22. It is understood that about 120 jobs will […]
Got a parking ticket or fined for a driving law violation? You can pay your traffic fines in Dubai without visiting the traffic department, unless you have been specifically directed to come in person. How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai Ministry of Interior website: The Ministry of Interior has a centralized federal payment system […]
Shawarma, the most eaten food in Dubai, is going to get scarce. Dubai Municipality has started crackdown on shawarma outlets after the deadline to implement the new guidelines on preparing and selling shawarma ended on October 31. The six-month deadline given to 572 small and medium food outlets selling shawarma across Dubai to implement the […]
- Thumbay Hospital to offer free consultation during Happy Hour January 13, 2017
- Travellers Beware: Dubai Airport limits hand carry luggage to 10 kgs only December 31, 2016
- Makani enabled on 4,500 Dubai taxis December 29, 2016
- Top Places To Eat on New Year in Dubai December 24, 2016
- Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai December 24, 2016
- Dubai Taxis to have CCTV Cameras to watch the Drivers December 10, 2016
- List of places and events to celebrate UAE National Day November 29, 2016
- Dubai Tabloid 7Days to cease operations November 24, 2016
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- christine amendi: thanks so much for the information There a certain...
- javaria hanif: Thank you for all this information that is really ...
- SHI: I have send AED.200 through Mashreq Snapp to India...
- Gopalan Vasudevan: I am experiencing poor customer service from Mashr...
- Alex: I apply for personal loan for my wedding 2 months ...
- Anish: This is a very bad bank. In terms of service and b...
- UMUKORO GODDAY: THESE IS A GOOD ONE, I HAVE BEE APPLY ONLINE BUT N...
- Salman: I was dealing with Mashreq Bank only for 3 to 4 mo...