Dubai has become first Arab city to have a complete Google Street View in Google Maps. Google cooperated with Dubai Municipality for the project, which took nine months to complete. Google Street View was first launched in the United States in 2007. It was reported in 2010 that Google is planning Street View for Dubai. [...]
What has Dubai Real Estate got in store for a Job-Seeker? Dubai, often known as the ‘heart of Gulf’ is one of the most prominent emirates in the UAE. With booming economy and plentiful job opportunities Dubai has set a trend of public inclusive growth in its work spheres. The strength of Dubai’s economy lies [...]
icflix, the first subscription based movie streaming service in MENA, has partnered up with Souq.com to offer a 3-month premium subscription to the online streaming service – for free! Watch Jazwood (Arabic content), Hollywood and Bollywood movies and TV shows on icflix.com or on any smart device. The icflix app is free to download for iOS, [...]
RTA has announced minimum Nol card balance for Dubai commuters using public transportation network. Commuters with Nol cards not meeting minimum fare requirements will be prohibited from traveling through Dubai Metro, Bus or Tram. This is the second time in current year when minimum balances on Nol card are changed. Previous hike came in August [...]
Dubai has made another world record, and that too in line with 43rd National Day celebrations. Master chocolatier Andrew Farrugia has created a chocolate replica of Burj Khalifa, world’s tallest building, in Belgian chocolate. The 44.2 feet replica of Burj Khalifa, unveiled at Dubai International Airport, has been made using 4,200 kilogrammes of Belgian chocolate. [...]
So you are in Dubai, got your hands on a car and planning to go for a ride. But, do you have a valid UAE driving license? If not, think twice before getting behind the wheel because driving in Dubai without a license is a serious criminal offence. According to Article no. 51 of the [...]
Another hike in the cost of living for Dubai residents. As announced today by RTA, the flag down rates of taxis in Dubai will increase from Dh3 to Dh5 from December 1. RTA has also revised the basic charges for booking cabs, with the non-peak hour bookings costing Dh8, up from Dh6, and the peak-hour [...]
Dubai based Emirates’ Airlines, rather than passing the benefit of reduced oil prices to its passengers, has decided take a step to cut costs a bit more. According to Gulf News, Emirates airline has announced changes to its check-in baggage rules according to which size does matter. The new rules came into effect on November [...]
Al Ghurair Centre, Dubai’s oldest shopping mall, will invest AED60 million ($16 million) on renovation, just months after it completed a AED2 billion expansion. The renovation of the original part of the mall will include an 80,000 square foot Carrefour hypermarket, over 50 new retail brands and an extensive selection of street-based restaurants set to [...]
UAE National Day holidays are announced. The public sector will get 4 days off while the private will have one day off, as usual. As National Day (December 2) falls on Tuesday, Public sector will effectively get 6 days off (including Friday and Saturday) while the private sector will have only one day to celebrate [...]
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2008
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- All about Emirates ID Card November 21, 2008
- GEMS Managed schools raising tuition fees to new heights January 23, 2009
- New Work Permit Rules in UAE: Good or Bad? December 19, 2010
- Google Street View comes to Dubai December 10, 2014
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- icflix and Souq partner to offer 3 month premium subscription to online streaming service for free December 5, 2014
- RTA announced minimum Nol card balance for Dubai commuters December 3, 2014
- Burj Khalifa replica becomes the Tallest Chocolate Tower in Dubai December 2, 2014
- Driving in Dubai without a license November 26, 2014
- RTA drops the price bomb: Dubai Taxis will be more expensive now November 24, 2014
- Emirates cutting down checked-in buggage limits November 22, 2014
- shazia: I have lost 4kg.registered but waiting for gold co...
- Paras: really very poor services by customer care..every ...
- syed: In how many days the company will send visa...
- Mati ullah khan: Mati Ullah Khan i usr to live in new york city US...
- ndi benoit atud: Can you please help me locate a job?...
- ASIF KHAN: How can I get my family with me on work Visa in Du...
- Robelyn Raquin: Thank you so much for the information pretty good ...
- Philip Collison: I live in the UK and work as a bus /coach driver a...