Dubai expats are always looking to increase their means of earning and part time jobs are a great way to do that. There are plenty of part time and freelance opportunities in Dubai. However, do note that you have to follow certain rules and guidelines in order to work part time in Dubai. How to […]
Here is a full list of traffic fines in Dubai. Some of these fines are still in proposal mode, to be implemented soon. Traffic Fines in Dubai: Dangerous driving Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Dangerous driving that damages public or private properties Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Driving under influence of […]
Got a parking ticket or fined for a driving law violation? You can pay your traffic fines in Dubai without visiting the traffic department, unless you have been specifically directed to come in person. How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai Ministry of Interior website: The Ministry of Interior has a centralized federal payment system […]
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has issued a law requiring all Emiratis and Dubai expats, including dependents, to have insurance in place to pay for their emergency and curative healthcare needs. While Emiratis will be handled by a Dubai government-funded scheme, Dubai expats and their dependents will be handled under private health insurance schemes. The law […]
We often talk about the most lucrative of job destinations when it comes to having a lavish work life with numerous prospects of professional growth. New York, London, Paris and every Northern European country that we’ve read about on brochures and pamphlets for higher education abroad, options are a zillion to count. But, there for […]
Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations globally. The emirate’s incomparable skyscrapers, world-class theme parks, nice beaches, iconic infrastructures, luxurious hotels, vast shopping malls and desert safari experience make the travelers captivated and draw them to explore the country. Dubai is also the most in demand place for jobs and business. Tax free […]
The UAE Cabinet has decided to update visa rules related to labor visa, tourist visas and visas for widowed and divorced women. Salient features of new UAE Visa Rules: Residence Visa Extension for Widows and Divorced Women: Widows and divorced women will get a one-year residency extension without the need for a sponsor. The residency […]
Dubai of late, has been blooming with immense growth prospects under its umbrella. Being home to the most populous city in the UAE, there for sure is immense one can seek in the emirate. From the likes of working in the best professional environment, to leading a lavish life full of all amenities and financial […]
The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) has announced that new Employee Insurance system will commence from October 15, 2018 This comes as per the UAE Cabinet’s decision to scrap the compulsory bank guarantee and replace it with a low-cost insurance system. According to the report, the ministry has taken all necessary measures to […]
So you are in Dubai, got your hands on a car and planning to go for a ride. But, do you have a valid UAE driving license? If not, think twice before getting behind the wheel because driving in Dubai without a license is a serious criminal offence. According to Article no. 51 of the […]
- How to work part time in Dubai November 12, 2018
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai November 8, 2018
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department November 4, 2018
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai October 31, 2018
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai October 27, 2018
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai October 23, 2018
- New UAE Visa Rules come into effect October 19, 2018
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai October 17, 2018
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? September 14, 2018
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai August 6, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...
- Zaki: How I'll get cheap calling price to Pakistan from...
Did you know that Dubai offers the best public health care in the world? There are four major hospitals with English speaking staff on hand to treat any injury or health condition and answer any medical questions you may have.