Dubai expats are always looking to increase their means of earning and part time jobs are a great way to do that. There are plenty of part time and freelance opportunities in Dubai. However, do note that you have to follow certain rules and guidelines in order to work part time in Dubai. How to […]
Got a parking ticket or fined for a driving law violation? You can pay your traffic fines in Dubai without visiting the traffic department, unless you have been specifically directed to come in person. How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai Ministry of Interior website: The Ministry of Interior has a centralized federal payment system […]
Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations globally. The emirate’s incomparable skyscrapers, world-class theme parks, nice beaches, iconic infrastructures, luxurious hotels, vast shopping malls and desert safari experience make the travelers captivated and draw them to explore the country. Dubai is also the most in demand place for jobs and business. Tax free […]
Dubai of late, has been blooming with immense growth prospects under its umbrella. Being home to the most populous city in the UAE, there for sure is immense one can seek in the emirate. From the likes of working in the best professional environment, to leading a lavish life full of all amenities and financial […]
Dubai is a hub of forex trading. The investors in Dubai have turned to forex trading after the fall of real estate market in Dubai. Since then, forex brokers and trading companies have grown in Dubai, attracting local and foreign investors alike. About Forex Trading: Forex trading involves two parties where both the parties exchange […]
So you are in Dubai, got your hands on a car and planning to go for a ride. But, do you have a valid UAE driving license? If not, think twice before getting behind the wheel because driving in Dubai without a license is a serious criminal offence. According to Article no. 51 of the […]
Many dog owners were furious when a stroll with their furry friends was banned along Dubai Marina promenade after already having paws banned along Jumeirah Beach Residences and the adjoining beach. If you’re looking for the right community which welcomes your pet, you search ends here. Read on to find out the best neighborhoods around […]
Dream of having a high-paying job in a foreign country is in the eyes of every second working professional or a job aspirant. However, with all the administrational issues and cultural differences, living in an unknown land can be a hard nut to crack. So, if you actually want to escape the expat bubble, you […]
Are you planning to bring your family members to Dubai for a visit? In past few years, the rules for obtaining visit visa for Dubai have become stricter. You need to provide certain documents and pay fees to get Dubai visit visa for your family. Visit visas for immediate family members can be obtained by […]
The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is the sole provider of electricity, water and sewerage in Dubai. Whether you are a tenant or owner of a property, you have to deal with DEWA to get access to the facilities for your property. Please see below application process and list of required documents. There is […]
- How to work part time in Dubai September 15, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department September 13, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai September 11, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai September 9, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai September 7, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license September 5, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai September 3, 2021
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai September 1, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? August 16, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai July 31, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...