Inspired by the American food truck stops, Dubai has got its own Food Truck Park called the ‘Last Exit’. Located in Jebel Ali at Exit 11 on Sheikh Zayed Road from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, Last Exit is the first of its kind in the region and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply, a snack […]
Recently, Dubai residents have started to note, and complain, that taxis taken from the malls are bit steeper than taxis hailed on the streets. Responding to such reports, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has clarified that taxis in the malls are usually requested by mall managements from the call centre so call center charges […]
The Dubai Municipality in coordination with the Dubai Police’s General Directorate of Criminal Investigation conducted 80 raids on overcrowded bachelor residences between March and July 2016. The drive was aimed at achieving sustainable security and public safety in buildings and existing facilities in the emirate, and preserve the sustainability of existing buildings to achieve the […]
According to a recent news, using an IP address for the purpose of committing a crime or preventing its discovery shall be punished by temporary imprisonment and a fine of up to Dhs 2,000,000 (Yes, 2 Million AED). As reported here, the recently issued Federal Law No. 12/2016 has amended Federal Law No. 5/2012 on […]
Students in UAE can now work “legally” or train for work in the private sector by obtaining work permits will be able to obtain work permits, according to a new decree announced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation. The new decree allows students aged between 12 and 18 years to obtain a work […]
The UAE VAT is coming: UAE is getting ready to implement Value Added Tax (VAT) on businesses. In the first phase, registration for UAE VAT is mandatory for companies whose annual revenues exceed Dh3.75m while it is optional for those whose revenues range between Dh1.87m and Dh3.75m Companies in the UAE that record annual revenues […]
Dubai Municipality has advised property owners to monitor tenants and report any breach of the One House, One Family rule. Property owners renting out their properties in Dubai should: Choose a certified and approved lease contract by the concerned authorities. Select the type of individuals living in the housing by lease contract (housing only for […]
One of the attractions of Ramadan is the Iftar, the meal taken at sunset to break day long fast. Every Ramadan the hotels, restaurants and food outlets come up with attractive Ramadan Iftar deals to tempt the diners. Here are top Ramadan Iftar deals for 2013. Check out these top places to break your fast […]
Following the initiative taken by Abu Dhabi, almost 3,000 groceries in Dubai are set for a makeover by 2018. The Department of Economic Development (DED) is introducing new standards as part of its efforts to improve the quality of services available to the public in Dubai, particularly in the retail sector. As a part of […]
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has announced new parking rates and timings for all paid parking zones across Dubai. These tariffs are applicable from Saturday, May 28, 2016. Highlights of restructured paid parking policy in Dubai – The previous free parking hours from 1pm-4pm have been removed – Paid parking is in effect from […]
- Meals on Wheels: Food Truck Park ‘Last Exit’ opens in Dubai August 22, 2016
- Taxis taken in malls are expensive as call centre charges apply August 21, 2016
- 80 raids in 320 days: Dubai Municipality goes hard against overcrowded bachelor residences in Dubai August 11, 2016
- Using VPN, Fraudulent IPs in UAE can lend you Dhs 500,000 fine and a jail term July 28, 2016
- UAE announces Work Permits for Students July 15, 2016
- UAE VAT update: UAE getting ready to implement Value Added Tax (VAT) on businesses June 16, 2016
- One House, One Family Rule: Dubai Municipality asks to report breaches June 14, 2016
- Ramadan Iftar Deals: Top Places to break your fast in Dubai June 13, 2016
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- Anish: This is a very bad bank. In terms of service and b...
- UMUKORO GODDAY: THESE IS A GOOD ONE, I HAVE BEE APPLY ONLINE BUT N...
- Salman: I was dealing with Mashreq Bank only for 3 to 4 mo...
- sugeng wahyono: I am interesting for Emirates ID Card,and to order...
- Sulieman: i like also to register my name in the emirate...
- Muhammad Arif: Dear Sir, I would like to know about visa / work p...
- Mohammad Meraj: Implementing Fine rules in Dubai is good to civili...
- Zeeshan Alvi: Assalamualaikum please tell me if I want to apply ...