Dubai is one of the best international tourism destination and people from all parts of the world come here on vacations. It is a place with a lot of expatriates who have settled here and working in various jobs. Foreigners often find Dubai as the most exotic place to live and work. One of the […]
As an expat in Dubai living miles away from your country, you need to prepare yourself from unpleasant events. Whether it be a critical illness or inability to work or even commercial risks, you need to be protected by a reliable and highly reputable insurance company. One of the most important steps that you need […]
Dubai is an attractive relocation spot for British citizens. Every year, hundreds of British expats move to Dubai from UK for better prospects and financial gains. With over 200,000 new resident arrivals each year, Dubai continues to attract more expatriates. Affordable accommodations, high salaries, employee-friendly taxes are only some of the reasons why more people […]
Are you planning to rent a property in Dubai? Whether it is a villa, flat or bed space – rent negotiation is a skill every expat must acquire. Although there is too much supply and low demand but rents in Dubai fluctuate very frequently. Some say falling rents in Dubai is a myth. Gulf News […]
General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) has provided a list of centres operating under the residency department all over Dubai. Residents are suggested to visit these centres instead of rushing out at the Head Office. – Jebel Ali branch working hour’s 07:30-20:00 contact number 04-7075430 – Al Manar centre at Dubai […]
Dubai is projected as a tax free heaven, especially to expats that hail from countries with high tax rates. People, coming to Dubai, thought that can earn and save a lot so that they may retire peacefully after working some years in Dubai. The reality is quite different. Dubai is not all glitter and there […]
Dubai is a hub of forex trading. The investors in Dubai have turned to forex trading after the fall of real estate market in Dubai. Since then, forex brokers and trading companies have grown in Dubai, attracting local and foreign investors alike. About Forex Trading: Forex trading involves two parties where both the parties exchange […]
Consumables in Dubai will get expensive as the Excise Tax Law will come into effect from October 1st, 2017, across Dubai and other Emirates of the UAE. The excise tax will be up to 100% for most items. The Tax shall impact all excise goods consumed inside the country, including all the country’s free zones […]
A new set of regulations for cargoes sent by Filipinos in Dubai back to their home country will take effect next month, and some senders could expect delays or incur additional duties and taxes. Starting from August 1, 2017, all senders of parcels containing personal effects and household items, commonly called “balikbayan boxes,” will be […]
- Dubai Job Market and Working in Dubai October 20, 2017
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai October 16, 2017
- How to find a job in Dubai October 15, 2017
- Expat Guide to Moving to Dubai from UK October 14, 2017
- Dubai Rent Guide October 13, 2017
- List of Residency and Foreign Affairs Centres (GDRFA) in Dubai October 12, 2017
- The hidden costs of living in Dubai – Expenses, Rents and Fines October 11, 2017
- Forex Trading in Dubai October 10, 2017
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- Islam A. Mohammed: thanks a lot , if one company accept me through a...
- Shoaib Baig: I think shame on this employer, who have hired suc...
- henry: Great work. It will really be a great event....
- christine amendi: thanks so much for the information There a certain...
- javaria hanif: Thank you for all this information that is really ...
- SHI: I have send AED.200 through Mashreq Snapp to India...
- Gopalan Vasudevan: I am experiencing poor customer service from Mashr...
- Alex: I apply for personal loan for my wedding 2 months ...