Many dog owners were furious when a stroll with their furry friends was banned along Dubai Marina promenade after already having paws banned along Jumeirah Beach Residences and the adjoining beach. If you’re looking for the right community which welcomes your pet, you search ends here. Read on to find out the best neighborhoods around […]
Tag Archives | Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai has become first Arab city to have a complete Google Street View in Google Maps. Google cooperated with Dubai Municipality for the project, which took nine months to complete. Google Street View was first launched in the United States in 2007. It was reported in 2010 that Google is planning Street View for Dubai. […]
Taxi rides in Dubai going to be dearer at least by Dhs 4 per trip, if you are passing through a Salik toll gate. Consider this as a New Year gift by the RTA. The Salik toll system, when introduced in July 2007, was also applicable to taxis. However, following numerous complaints by commuters who […]
More than 30 billboards on Sheikh Zayed Road have been removed on grounds of displaying provocative messages. Emirates 24|7 reports an unnamed company was selling advertising spaces on billboards attached to light poles along Sheikh Zayed Road. The billboards had teaser messages in Arabic and English, contained big blocks of phrases including: “I am yours”, […]
Salik, the toll system in Dubai, was supposedly implemented to ease congestion on Sheikh Zayed Road. However, it seems that it is now being using to extort Dubai residents. Emirates 24|7 reports that Business Bay residents are crying foul over new roadworks that have blocked all other access points in and out of the area, […]
In recent statistics revealed by Dubai police, traffic violators in Dubai paid Dh 600 million (about USD 160 million) as fines in 2008. 2.46 million traffic fines were issued in 2007 as opposed to 2 million fines in 2007, said Lieutenant General Dahi Khalfan Tamim, Dubai Police chief. Intensifying traffic patrols and more speed radars […]
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department February 20, 2019
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai February 16, 2019
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai February 12, 2019
- How to benefit from Dubai Police Traffic Fine Discounts February 11, 2019
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai February 8, 2019
- Driving in Dubai without a license February 4, 2019
- Dog Walking in Dubai January 31, 2019
- RTA launches daily bus service from Muscat to Dubai January 30, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 2, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai November 28, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...