Visitors to public parks in Dubai have to use Nol card for entry as paper tickets will no longer be issued. Visitors need to purchase Nol cards to pay entry fee at Zabeel Park, Al Mamzar Beach Park, Mushrif Park and Creek Park. Strangely, residents from all the emirates are being asked to use Nol […]
Tag Archives | Nol Card
The RTA has recently announced that the Nol card can now be used to make payments at select retail outlets across Dubai. The service is now available in more than 1,000 retail outlets across Dubai. Users of Nol card in Dubai are now able to make quick and easy payments for purchases using their existing […]
RTA has announced minimum Nol card balance for Dubai commuters using public transportation network. Commuters with Nol cards not meeting minimum fare requirements will be prohibited from traveling through Dubai Metro, Bus or Tram. This is the second time in current year when minimum balances on Nol card are changed. Previous hike came in August […]
Another hike in the cost of living for Dubai residents. As announced today by RTA, the flag down rates of taxis in Dubai will increase from Dh3 to Dh5 from December 1. RTA has also revised the basic charges for booking cabs, with the non-peak hour bookings costing Dh8, up from Dh6, and the peak-hour […]
RTA has announced the fares for Dubai Tram. The tickets will cost Dhs 3 irrespective of the distance travelled. The 10.6-km tramway, which is on track to open on November 11, is connected to Dubai’s automated fare collection system, Nol. Earlier, the fare was decided to be calculated based on existing zonal fare structure. However, […]
RTA recently hiked minimum balance stored in Nol Cards. This has left many commuters, especially those who travel in Dubai Metro, high and dry. The RTA has recently announced that, to avoid journey interruptions, passengers need to ensure their card has at least Dh5.80 left, which is more than double the minimum fare. Transport fares […]
RTA has reminded public transport users that Nol cards issued five years ago will expire on August 1. Card holders with a balance higher than a minimum amount can still use the card beyond August 1 until the balance runs out. The minimum balance required varies according to the type of Nol card. Nol cards […]
Dubai taxi users can now pay their fares via Nol, debit and credit cards, the Roads and Transport Authority of Dubai (RTA) has announced recently. The move came as a result of the signing of a partnership between the RTA and payment solutions provider Network International. The card payment system will be introduced in phases […]
Commuters traveling between Dubai and Sharjah through Dubai Bus can now pay through their Nol Cards as RTA has expanded the Unified Automated Fair Collection system network. Commuters can now save their time and effort spent while standing in long queues to make payment for trips to other emirates, particularly to Sharjah, as they can […]
Go4it, a co-branded credit card jointly launched by RTA, Emirates NBD, and Visa International, combines features of a Visa Credit card and RTA Nol card, which is used for public transport travel in Dubai. The new ‘Go4it’ credit card comes with Nol transit application, used for making payments on the RTA transit network and at […]
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member November 14, 2019
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai November 11, 2019
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai November 8, 2019
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai November 5, 2019
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai October 27, 2019
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai October 24, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? October 21, 2019
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? October 18, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? October 21, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 28, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...