Dubai is a hub of forex trading. The investors in Dubai have turned to forex trading after the fall of real estate market in Dubai. Since then, forex brokers and trading companies have grown in Dubai, attracting local and foreign investors alike. About Forex Trading: Forex trading involves two parties where both the parties exchange […]
Tag Archives | DED
After weeks of lock-down during the extensive CoronaVirus disinfection drive in Dubai, authorities have finally allowed residents to continue with their outdoor activities – considering the follow the safety guidelines. The Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management announced a partial reduction in the restrictions on movement in Dubai starting from Friday, April 24. Despite […]
Dubai Economic Department has issued detailed guidelines and protocols for the opening of shopping malls as CoronaVirus lock-down restrictions are easing. DED post Coronavirus Guidelines for Shopping Malls in Dubai: Operating hours and occupancy: Malls in Dubai would open for 10 hours per day and could not go over 30 per cent occupancy. A visitor […]
Ramadan is a month of socializing, people do suhour and iftar together, there are iftar tents and majlis everywhere – not to mention Taraweeh, the night congregational prayers. All in all, Dubai bustles with activity during the Ramadan. However, this year is different due to the ongoing CoronaVirus pandemic. There’s an extensive disinfection drive in […]
Following the initiative taken by Abu Dhabi, almost 3,000 groceries in Dubai are set for a makeover by 2018. The Department of Economic Development (DED) is introducing new standards as part of its efforts to improve the quality of services available to the public in Dubai, particularly in the retail sector. As a part of […]
The Department of Economic Development (DED) is planning to introduce a new type of company license initiative where a business can receive its license in 120 days. According to the report, the 120 days licence allows a businessman or woman to start a business immediately and complete the rest of the licencing requirements, such as […]
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai June 1, 2020
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai May 30, 2020
- Forex Trading in Dubai May 26, 2020
- Driving in Dubai without a license May 24, 2020
- Dog Walking in Dubai May 20, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai May 18, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member May 16, 2020
- CouponzGuru Celebrates Their Arrival in UAE May 14, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 21, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai March 29, 2020
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...