Emaar Malls has announced that it has acquired a 51 per cent stake in Namshi, the online retailer owned by Germany based Rocket Internet. Emaar Malls will acquire a 51 percent stake in Namshi for 151 million dollars. Five-year old Namshi made its first annual profit last year on revenues of Dh555m – which indicates […]
You are here: Home > Mohamed Alabbar
Tag Archives | Mohamed Alabbar
- How to work part time in Dubai September 15, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department September 13, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai September 11, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai September 9, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai September 7, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license September 5, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai September 3, 2021
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai September 1, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? August 16, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai July 31, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...