Mashreq Bank boasts a lot about customer service. However, as noticed earlier, there are some serious service issues which have led customers to complaint to the Central Bank. Following are some complaints posted by Mashreq Bank customers at a complaint board. This is provided here for general information only. It is not intended to be […]
Tag Archives | Mashreq Bank
Mahreq Bank, infamous for its incompetent customer service, has now placed its customers in steamy waters. According to The National, a group of Mashreqbank customers wants the Government to investigate a change in how the bank determines their interest rate that they say has raised the monthly payments by as much as 30 per cent. […]
Earlier, I wrote about incompetent customer service by Mashreq Bank. Today, I was informed that their online contact is not working. Considering they have not given any contact email address on their web site, how can somebody contact Mashreq Bank through their website? I mean, what is the benefit of having a website when people […]
Every day in Dubai makes you wonder how business booms here and why investors and businessmen across the globe come here, considering the pathetic customer service provided by most of the insitutions established in Dubai. Take for example, Mashreq Bank, with slogan of ‘we do banking, you do life’. How inspring it seems, but reality […]
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department May 22, 2022
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai May 20, 2022
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai May 18, 2022
- Forex Trading in Dubai May 16, 2022
- Driving in Dubai without a license May 14, 2022
- Dog Walking in Dubai May 12, 2022
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai May 10, 2022
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member May 8, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 26, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai April 10, 2022
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...