There might be several reasons behind a person’s decision of relocation to Dubai. For instance it could be a better lifestyle, high salary, good education quality, or unemployment in your country. Relocation to Dubai is a good idea but you must take notice of a few things before moving in there. What to consider before […]
Tag Archives | Karama
Moving to a new country is, all at once, exciting, scary and confusing. There are new language barriers to deal with, different cultural customs to navigate and an entirely different lifestyle to adapt to. In amongst those changes are amazing new experiences to enjoy and valuable lessons to learn which make it all worthwhile. When […]
Nom Nom Asia Restaurant, offering Chinese and Thai cuisine at Karama and Al Barsha, is offering free meals to the unemployed. Yes, you read it right. Free food for you if you are out on the streets in Dubai, looking for a job. However, Nom Nom Asia is not pushing this as Free Food. According […]
In a move that surprised the residents of Karama, The RTA has announced that Al Karama Metro station, one of the busiest stops on the Red Line, will now be called Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) station. ADCB is the latest commercial venture to acquire the naming right of a Metro station from RTA. As […]
A local group has developed a smartphone game featuring Dubai – including landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa – and offering insights into the city’s history and lifestyle. The game, “Dubai Delivery”, is the first cultural logistics game based in the city and it allows people to manage a delivery service using a digital 3D […]
Now public transport commuters travelling inside Central Business Districts (CBD) have to pay extra, as the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has realigned mobility zones in Dubai. With the launch of the Green Line, which runs through the heart of CBD, less than a month away, the expansion of zones from five to seven, metro […]
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) plans to open new visa medical fitness centres including one in Karama soon to meet the huge demand. Recently opened centers include one in Al Quoz 3 for visa renewals and a new women-only wing in Al Muhaisnah, which is open 24 hours. Earlier, expatriates had complained that tokens run […]
If you are an employer looking to fill a vacancy, or a real estate agent eager to rent out a shared bed or studio somewhere in Dubai, without paying the cost of a newspaper classified ad, walls are your best bet. A walk around the neighborhoods of Deira, Bur Dubai, Karama and Satwa reveal posters, […]
- Dog Walking in Dubai October 23, 2021
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai October 21, 2021
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member October 19, 2021
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai October 17, 2021
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai October 15, 2021
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai October 13, 2021
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai October 11, 2021
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai October 9, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? October 7, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 21, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...