Enoc, Eppco and Emarat petrol stations in the emirate are to allow customers to use credit cards at the pumps. A six-year self-imposed ban on the use of cards has came to an end as the companies end their feud with banks over charges. Customers using a credit card to pay for petrol will be […]
Tag Archives | Enoc
The unthinkable has happening. Who would have thought about petrol shortage in UAE? Who would have imagined pumps being closed or struggling with long queues of customers in Dubai and Sharjah? But thats what life is all about, you go up and you come down. High subsidies leave oil retailers strapped for cash, forcing some […]
- The Ultimate Guide to find best movers in Dubai July 27, 2021
- How to work part time in Dubai July 25, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department July 23, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai July 21, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai July 19, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai July 17, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license July 15, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai July 13, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 25, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 8, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...