Authorities in Dubai have announced new traffic laws, aiming to improve driving and road safety in Dubai. Updated traffic laws in Dubai Drivers will be fined Dh400 for each passenger who is found without a seatbelt inside the vehicle. Children under 10 years of age and any person less than 145cm in height will banned […]
Tag Archives | Dubai Traffic
As Dubai Tram is set to go live, RTA has taken its first steps towards creating traffic awareness about the tram, which will be seen on Dubai roads pretty soon. Dubai Tram is currently conducting test drives, and although these are nothing like the real show, the public needs to be made aware of what […]
- Dubai Rent Guide July 29, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to find best movers in Dubai July 27, 2021
- How to work part time in Dubai July 25, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department July 23, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai July 21, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai July 19, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai July 17, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license July 15, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 25, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 8, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...