Five new public bus routes have been launched in Dubai while four others have been revised. The new public bus routes in Dubai are: – Route 84, which starts at Al Khail Gate in Al Quoz and ends at Mina Siyahi via Mall of the Emirates. – Route 366 moves off Rashidiya Metro station and […]
Tag Archives | Dubai Metro
Al Sufouh Tram is a tramway being built in Al Sufouh, Dubai. It will run 14.5 kilometres (9.0 miles) along Al Sufouh Road from Dubai Marina to the Burj Al Arab and the Mall of the Emirates. It is expected to interchange with three stations of Dubai Metro‘s Red Line. Al Sufouh Tram will also connect with the monorail of the Palm Jumeirah at the entrance of the Palm […]
The Dubai Metro is a driver-less, fully automated metro rail network in Dubai. The Red Line and Green Line are operational, with three further lines planned. Dubai Metro is an initiative by Dubai Roads and Transports Authority (RTA) to cut traffic congestion from the roads, while providing affordable and efficient mass transit system to the […]
Go4it, a co-branded credit card jointly launched by RTA, Emirates NBD, and Visa International, combines features of a Visa Credit card and RTA Nol card, which is used for public transport travel in Dubai. The new ‘Go4it’ credit card comes with Nol transit application, used for making payments on the RTA transit network and at […]
Watch your Zzzz while you ride on Dubai Metro, because if you doze off, you could get a rude awakening – and a fine. As Gulf News reports, a US student, who visited her parents in Dubai recently, boarded Dubai Metro from Khalid Bin Waleed station. She dozed off and went past Ibn Battuta station […]
Now public transport commuters travelling inside Central Business Districts (CBD) have to pay extra, as the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has realigned mobility zones in Dubai. With the launch of the Green Line, which runs through the heart of CBD, less than a month away, the expansion of zones from five to seven, metro […]
Guess what? If you are fasting, don’t ride Metro near Maghrib time. Why? Because, ending your fast inside the Metro trains during Ramadan will invite a fine. Ramadan Abdullah, Director of Operations of Rail Agency at the RTA, said: “Eating is not allowed on the trains. And this rule won’t change. Anyone inside the train […]
In order to force commuters to use the Metro, RTA is canceling some popular Bus routes across Dubai. The RTA’s Public Transport Agency which runs public buses, cancelled a number of bus routes in recent months, especially on routes which run parallel to the Metro line. However, the cancellation of some very popular bus services […]
RTA loves to go plastic. After launching variety of cards to be used for buses and Metro, now it plans to launch a Nol card that can be used for credit/debit purchases as well as to pay the fare for various modes of public transport. Currently, the RTA offers four types of Nol Cards for […]
People of Dubai are quite excited about upcoming launch of Dubai Metro. Some consider it as a refreshing alternate to traffic-clogged buses and overcharging taxis, while others take it as an attractive addition to Dubai landscape, allowing commuters to access far reached places with far more conveniently than currently possible. The Metro station named City […]
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai December 3, 2022
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai December 1, 2022
- How To Save On Food While Living In Dubai November 29, 2022
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai November 27, 2022
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai November 25, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? November 23, 2022
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? November 21, 2022
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai November 19, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? November 23, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai November 7, 2022
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...