Dubai residents can now officially work as freelancers by obtaining a freelance work permit for an annual fee of Dh7,500. The freelance work permit, called Gofreelance, is valid for media and education sectors with Dubai Media City (DMC) and Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP) Gofreelance, is launched by TECOM Group, a member of Dubai Holding, in […]
Tag Archives | Dubai Holding
Dubai Holding has revealed the plans to build Mall of the World, world’s largest shopping mall and first temperature controlled city of the world. Image: WAM Mall of the World, located at Mohammed bin Rashid City along Sheikh Zayed Road, will occupy a total area of 48 million sq. ft and will house the largest […]
The government of Dubai is planning Dubai Design District, a dedicated area to develop fashion, design and luxury sectors in Dubai and UAE. The Dubai Design District will be adjacent to the Business Bay area of Dubai. The district is expected to become a full service commercial hub for design industry-related organisations, brands, and supporting […]
Dubai Government has taken over Dubai Bank with immediate effect. The action was taken under the directions from His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE, Ruler of Dubai. According to a statement, the Government of Dubai had to takeover Dubai Bank to ensure the preservation of all […]
InterContinental Hotels Group, owner of the Holiday Inn Express brand, has dismissed market talk its partner Dubai International Capital is to sell the four hotels it operates in the emirate. The four Holiday Inn Express hotels, operated under a joint partnership between DIC and Ishraq Dubai LLC, were being touted to buyers as part of […]
As the New Year approaches, the UAE banks are revamping their account maintenance and credit card fee structures with some of them introducing new fees. Standard Chartered bank has revised its account maintenance with effect from December 1, 2010. The fee has been hiked by 25 per cent to Dh250 per month from earlier Dh200 […]
- Dog Walking in Dubai October 23, 2021
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai October 21, 2021
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member October 19, 2021
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai October 17, 2021
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai October 15, 2021
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai October 13, 2021
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai October 11, 2021
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai October 9, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? October 7, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 21, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...