Dubai is projected as a tax free heaven, especially to expats that hail from countries with high tax rates. People, coming to Dubai, thought that can earn and save a lot so that they may retire peacefully after working some years in Dubai. The reality is quite different. Dubai is not all glitter and there […]
Tag Archives | Credit Cards
As the New Year approaches, the UAE banks are revamping their account maintenance and credit card fee structures with some of them introducing new fees. Standard Chartered bank has revised its account maintenance with effect from December 1, 2010. The fee has been hiked by 25 per cent to Dh250 per month from earlier Dh200 […]
- How to work part time in Dubai September 15, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department September 13, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai September 11, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai September 9, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai September 7, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license September 5, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai September 3, 2021
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai September 1, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? August 16, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai July 31, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...