Hotels in Dubai are generally very expensive and you will mostly find five or seven star hotels in Dubai. Getting a job in Dubai hotels is sure to get you a high pay then working in hotels in your homeland. Further Details about the types of hotels Naming a few hotels in Dubai, Radisson Sas, […]
About Dubai Expat BlogDubai Expat Blog covers Life in Dubai with news and reviews on eating out, shopping, technology, transport, business and lifestyle. If you would like to share anything interesting related to Dubai, contact us here.
Author Archive | Dubai Expat Blog
A place like Dubai, where everything including medical fees are very expensive, it has become a requirement of every expat to own an expat health insurance in Dubai. So before moving to Dubai you must have a complete knowledge about the expat health insurance in Dubai. How will you benefit from an expat health insurance […]
We often talk about the most lucrative of job destinations when it comes to having a lavish work life with numerous prospects of professional growth. New York, London, Paris and every Northern European country that we’ve read about on brochures and pamphlets for higher education abroad, options are a zillion to count. But, there for […]
Dubai Municipality has launched a number of mobile apps for easier integration with municipal services. Whether you want to access the geographical system and land maps, order animal slaughter and delivery, identify fake consumer products, find or adopt a pet, visit the parks and beaches, check out the weather, or simply contact the 24/7 contact […]
Dubai is one of the best international tourism destination and people from all parts of the world come here on vacations. It is a place with a lot of expatriates who have settled here and working in various jobs. Foreigners often find Dubai as the most exotic place to live and work. One of the […]
Dubai is an attractive relocation spot for British citizens. Every year, hundreds of British expats move to Dubai from UK for better prospects and financial gains. With over 200,000 new resident arrivals each year, Dubai continues to attract more expatriates. Affordable accommodations, high salaries, employee-friendly taxes are only some of the reasons why more people […]
There might be several reasons behind a person’s decision of relocation to Dubai. For instance it could be a better lifestyle, high salary, good education quality, or unemployment in your country. Relocation to Dubai is a good idea but you must take notice of a few things before moving in there. What to consider before […]
Are you planning to rent a property in Dubai? Whether it is a villa, flat or bed space – rent negotiation is a skill every expat must acquire. Although there is too much supply and low demand but rents in Dubai fluctuate very frequently. Some say falling rents in Dubai is a myth. Gulf News […]
Are you planning to relocate and looking for the best movers in Dubai? Are you wondering about which moving company to choose? Look no further. Here is everything you need to know about movers in Dubai and how to select the best moving company out of the lot. Types of movers in Dubai: Dubai has […]
- Driving in Dubai without a license July 3, 2022
- Dog Walking in Dubai July 1, 2022
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai June 29, 2022
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member June 27, 2022
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai June 25, 2022
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai June 23, 2022
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai June 21, 2022
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai June 19, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 15, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 30, 2022
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...