The job market in Dubai is competitive due to the number of foreigners attracted to living and working there. Dubai is expecting an economic growth of at least 5% this year. The economy is booming comparatively to recession infested economies of UK, Europe and America. If you are eager to find a job in Dubai, […]
Archive | Daily Dubai RSS feed for this section
Dubai is an attractive relocation spot for British citizens. Every year, hundreds of British expats move to Dubai from UK for better prospects and financial gains. With over 200,000 new resident arrivals each year, Dubai continues to attract more expatriates. Affordable accommodations, high salaries, employee-friendly taxes are only some of the reasons why more people […]
There might be several reasons behind a person’s decision of relocation to Dubai. For instance it could be a better lifestyle, high salary, good education quality, or unemployment in your country. Relocation to Dubai is a good idea but you must take notice of a few things before moving in there. What to consider before […]
Are you planning to rent a property in Dubai? Whether it is a villa, flat or bed space – rent negotiation is a skill every expat must acquire. Although there is too much supply and low demand but rents in Dubai fluctuate very frequently. Some say falling rents in Dubai is a myth. Gulf News […]
Are you planning to relocate and looking for the best movers in Dubai? Are you wondering about which moving company to choose? Look no further. Here is everything you need to know about movers in Dubai and how to select the best moving company out of the lot. Types of movers in Dubai: Dubai has […]
Dubai expats are always looking to increase their means of earning and part time jobs are a great way to do that. There are plenty of part time and freelance opportunities in Dubai. However, do note that you have to follow certain rules and guidelines in order to work part time in Dubai. How to […]
Got a parking ticket or fined for a driving law violation? You can pay your traffic fines in Dubai without visiting the traffic department, unless you have been specifically directed to come in person. How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai Ministry of Interior website: The Ministry of Interior has a centralized federal payment system […]
Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations globally. The emirate’s incomparable skyscrapers, world-class theme parks, nice beaches, iconic infrastructures, luxurious hotels, vast shopping malls and desert safari experience make the travelers captivated and draw them to explore the country. Dubai is also the most in demand place for jobs and business. Tax free […]
Dubai of late, has been blooming with immense growth prospects under its umbrella. Being home to the most populous city in the UAE, there for sure is immense one can seek in the emirate. From the likes of working in the best professional environment, to leading a lavish life full of all amenities and financial […]
Dubai is a hub of forex trading. The investors in Dubai have turned to forex trading after the fall of real estate market in Dubai. Since then, forex brokers and trading companies have grown in Dubai, attracting local and foreign investors alike. About Forex Trading: Forex trading involves two parties where both the parties exchange […]
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai December 3, 2022
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai December 1, 2022
- How To Save On Food While Living In Dubai November 29, 2022
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai November 27, 2022
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai November 25, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? November 23, 2022
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? November 21, 2022
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai November 19, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? November 23, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai November 7, 2022
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...