Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card

Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card

Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card

As per Emirates Identification Authority, the registration process for Emirates ID Card is as follows:

1. Filling the Pre-Registration form at the typing centers within our Registration Center or Emirates Post Centers at a cost of 40 AED or free of charge from our website

2. Visiting in person the Registration center with the following documents:

UAE Nationals
– Pre-Registration Form (With 2D barcodes)
– Original Valid Passports
– Original Family Book

Residents
– Pre-Registration Form (With 2D barcodes)
– Original Valid Passport, with
– Valid Residency permit

GCC Citizens
– Pre-Registration Form (With 2D barcodes)
– Original Valid Passport, with
– Document to proof residency in UAE (valid work certificate, or certified and valid lease / ownership of real state)

Note:
• Children’s below 2-years must be present at the Registration Center along with 2 Personal Photos (5.5X4.5) size, with light-blue Background
• Colored contact lenses or Hand Henna (for ladies) are not allowed; Traditional-wear based on applicant nationality is preferred

To manage the load at EIDA registration centers, EIDA is now offering Mobile Registration Service.

Download links for Free Application Generation Software for Emirates ID Card

About Dubai Expat Blog

Dubai Expat Blog covers Life in Dubai with news and reviews on eating out, shopping, technology, transport, business and lifestyle. If you would like to share anything interesting related to Dubai, contact us here.

31 Responses to Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card

1. Sulieman July 31, 2016 at 2:58 pm #

i like also to register my name in the emirates id card depet ………………………

2. DIMITRIOS STAVROPOULOS April 25, 2013 at 3:12 pm #

I am interesting for Emirates ID Card,and to order to work at U.A.E.Thank you.

3. m kamal August 29, 2011 at 6:13 pm #

for what using this emirates id card

4. Dubai Dude December 23, 2010 at 11:06 am #

As per the new rules, you can only apply through a certified typing center. Keep trying.

5. javed khan December 23, 2010 at 1:26 am #

can possible emirates id apply online our own computer i inquiry all typing centre in satwa all of bussy date of janurary 15 now deadline 31 december

6. Kaye December 9, 2010 at 2:39 pm #

Duedate for the registration of husband’s visa?
    Thanks.

7. Prashanth Reddy November 25, 2010 at 1:21 pm #

Dear sir,
    This is very expensive for ordinary labour they right now they are getting some cleaning company people getting only 500AED only so think how they get this ID?
    may be you will think about this.
    Thanks & Regards
    REDDY.

8. Hafees October 10, 2010 at 9:40 pm #

I want to register my nam in ID how to enter to fill application

9. Rafeeque P T October 4, 2010 at 9:11 pm #

I applied for Emirates ID before 10 days,how can I serch progress and how can I collect.

10. Imran September 27, 2010 at 11:44 pm #

I want to register for emirates id card from my computer.

11. Puran Bahadur September 6, 2010 at 4:26 pm #

guys i tried a lot to find out the link from where we can do pre-registration but whichever the link i found for the same are not working at all. I guess free service is not available now. below is the website link but doesn’t work. anyway if anyone can tell me is there any alternative link for pre-registration of Emiraates ID card.
    Regards

12. Abdul Majid June 3, 2010 at 12:19 pm #

Why they are not opening adequate centers where work can be faster and will be quick relief.

I would like to make it in the last week of December, but I can not take an opportunity because these people do not have any principles.

I would prefer to complete before the deadline.

13. uprajeevan May 15, 2010 at 7:03 am #

you should open more registration centres for reducing the crowd for making emirates ID. Now a days peoples are reaching registration centres by midnight for the next day's appointment. Request to do the need ful arrangements.
    Thanks

14. mohammoddedarulhoque May 8, 2010 at 11:06 am #

i need emirats id for me

15. Carolina M. Lacap January 17, 2010 at 10:05 am #

Please i need my emirates id on Feb 2010.