After tall claims and stern warnings, EIDA’s fall short in achieving the impossible. UAE government has extended deadline for Emirates ID Card registration for nationals by 3 months. A UAE Interior Ministry statement said: Citizens who were unable to register “for identity card will have sufficient time to register before fines can be imposed”, The […]
Dubai’s Real Estate Regulatory Authority (Rera) has launched an Online Tenancy Registration website called Ejari, meaning ‘my rent’ in Arabic. Ejari is launched to resolve rent and tenancy related disputes between tenant and landlord, as well as to help Rera gauge the rental market. Rera recently urged tenants and landlords through an advertisement campaign to […]
Well, anybody who have applied for the Emirates ID Card, in past two months, is well aware of the inefficiency of the process. From a website that stucks most of the time, to staff that is unable to manage pressure, EIDA has failed to meet its own defined deadlines. First EIDA set unrealistic deadlines for […]
A massive fire, which erupted at the old Al Nasr Cinema in Dubai, has been brought under control, according to Civil Defence officials. The fire erupted around 4pm on Sunday and has been brought under control in about 20 minutes, said Lieutenant Colonel Rashid Falasi. The furniture and upholstery inside the building have been completely […]
In an interesting development regarding the Emirates ID Cards, a Federal National Council (FNC) committee has recommended that national identity cards be issued only to Emiratis rather than the entire population. The Emirates Identity Authority plans to issue five million of the cards to everyone living in the country. The cards could be necessary for […]
Traffic was backed up all morning on Shaikh Zayed Road on Friday after a water pipe burst and water blocked the Dubai-bound side of the road. According to police, the water pipe burst at around 8am. Shaikh Zayed Road was blocked from the Dubai Police Academy bridge to the Al Suqueim bridge near Al Manara. […]
Khaliji: Common Gulf Currency to be launched in 2010. The Gulf common currency is just 12 months away. Economists at the Dubai International Financial Centre have tentatively named the new common currency the “Khaliji”. Although the baptism is not yet officially approved, DIFC economists are hopeful that the proposed name will find favour with the […]
Police will soon install radars every two kilometres on the roads in addition to mobile radars to deter speeding and reckless motorists and protect road users. So far 90 new digital radars are installed on several internal roads and highways in Dubai including, 30 radars on Shaikh Zayed Road, 22 radars on Dubai-Al Ain Road, […]
Global Village is what the name suggests, a village erected in Dubailand on Emirates Road representing more than 30 nations of the world. At Global Village one can observe diversified cultures and traditions, from Asia, Europe and Africa. This year Global Village is happening from 12 November, 2008 to 21 February, 2009. Directions adn pavilion […]
As noted earlier, due to failure in meeting its targets, EIDA has extended the registration deadline for professional expatriates from December 31, 2008 to February 28, 2009. However they are still playing with words, saying they have rescheduled the dates for ID card registration. Now the registration of expatriates working in the government sector and […]
- How to work part time in Dubai November 12, 2018
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai November 8, 2018
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department November 4, 2018
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai October 31, 2018
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai October 27, 2018
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai October 23, 2018
- New UAE Visa Rules come into effect October 19, 2018
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai October 17, 2018
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? September 14, 2018
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai August 6, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...
- Zaki: How I'll get cheap calling price to Pakistan from...