Villa prices at Jumeirah Park and Jumeirah Islands, Nakheel’s exclusive residential developments in Dubai, have plunged up to 45 percent in the last four months. Brokers across the UAE said speculators were desperately scrambling to off-load property before prices fell further. Imran Aslam, agent at Dubai-based property broker AAA said completed three to four bedroom […]
Getting a taxi in Dubai is not for the faint of heart. Sometimes you have run for a taxi, wave and shout like crazy and even pick a fight for it. But now things are changings. Recession has its effect on Taxi as people are preferring the bus or a walk to cut costs. As […]
His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, ordered all hotels in Dubai to cancel their new year celebrations. The order is issued as an act of solidarity with the Palestinian people. Eexecutives of hotels and event companies in Dubai, including Burj Al Arab, […]
Starting from next year all kinds of visas can be applied online. However, all online visa applications must be accompanied by photos of the applicants. In order to sort out the issue with companies, DNRD organised a workshop this week for 600 representatives of firms in Dubai. This is an intelligent move by DNRD and […]
After tall claims and stern warnings, EIDA’s fall short in achieving the impossible. UAE government has extended deadline for Emirates ID Card registration for nationals by 3 months. A UAE Interior Ministry statement said: Citizens who were unable to register “for identity card will have sufficient time to register before fines can be imposed”, The […]
Dubai’s Real Estate Regulatory Authority (Rera) has launched an Online Tenancy Registration website called Ejari, meaning ‘my rent’ in Arabic. Ejari is launched to resolve rent and tenancy related disputes between tenant and landlord, as well as to help Rera gauge the rental market. Rera recently urged tenants and landlords through an advertisement campaign to […]
Well, anybody who have applied for the Emirates ID Card, in past two months, is well aware of the inefficiency of the process. From a website that stucks most of the time, to staff that is unable to manage pressure, EIDA has failed to meet its own defined deadlines. First EIDA set unrealistic deadlines for […]
A massive fire, which erupted at the old Al Nasr Cinema in Dubai, has been brought under control, according to Civil Defence officials. The fire erupted around 4pm on Sunday and has been brought under control in about 20 minutes, said Lieutenant Colonel Rashid Falasi. The furniture and upholstery inside the building have been completely […]
In an interesting development regarding the Emirates ID Cards, a Federal National Council (FNC) committee has recommended that national identity cards be issued only to Emiratis rather than the entire population. The Emirates Identity Authority plans to issue five million of the cards to everyone living in the country. The cards could be necessary for […]
Traffic was backed up all morning on Shaikh Zayed Road on Friday after a water pipe burst and water blocked the Dubai-bound side of the road. According to police, the water pipe burst at around 8am. Shaikh Zayed Road was blocked from the Dubai Police Academy bridge to the Al Suqueim bridge near Al Manara. […]
- GoFreelance: Dubai launches new freelance work permit for Dh7,500 July 14, 2018
- New Flyovers opened at Dubai International City July 14, 2018
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department July 13, 2018
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai July 9, 2018
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai July 5, 2018
- New Human Resources Law approved for Dubai Government July 2, 2018
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai July 1, 2018
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai June 27, 2018
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? May 24, 2018
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai April 10, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...
- Zaki: How I'll get cheap calling price to Pakistan from...
- Islam A. Mohammed: thanks a lot , if one company accept me through a...
- Shoaib Baig: I think shame on this employer, who have hired suc...
- henry: Great work. It will really be a great event....
- christine amendi: thanks so much for the information There a certain...
- javaria hanif: Thank you for all this information that is really ...