Dream of having a high-paying job in a foreign country is in the eyes of every second working professional or a job aspirant. However, with all the administrational issues and cultural differences, living in an unknown land can be a hard nut to crack. So, if you actually want to escape the expat bubble, you […]
On every new year’s eve, the night sky of Dubai is filled with spectacular, and record breaking, fireworks. If you are in Dubai on new year night, you must not miss this amazing event. Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai Update: It has been confirmed that there will no New Year’s Eve fireworks […]
Visitors to public parks in Dubai have to use Nol card for entry as paper tickets will no longer be issued. Visitors need to purchase Nol cards to pay entry fee at Zabeel Park, Al Mamzar Beach Park, Mushrif Park and Creek Park. Strangely, residents from all the emirates are being asked to use Nol […]
du has confirmed that it will add 5% to its products and services from January 1, 2018, as value added tax (VAT). As mandated by the UAE Federal Tax Authority, 5 percent VAT will be added to applicable telecommunications products and services effective from January 1, 2018. For postpaid customers, 5% VAT will be […]
Dubai Metro services between Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) and Ibn Batuta stations will be suspended from January 5, 2018 until mid-2019 to carry out metro expansion work. Construction work on the 15km-long Route 2020, an extension of the Dubai Metro’s Red Line connecting Nakheel Harbour and Towers station with the Expo 2020 site, began late […]
According to new fee structure released recently, vehicle registration and testing, driving license and other traffic related government services have became more expensive. According to the revised fee structure, light vehicle owners will now have to pay Dh400 for first time registration, Dh350 for renewal which was Dh250 in Dubai earlier. Change of ownership will […]
Are you planning to bring your family members to Dubai for a visit? In past few years, the rules for obtaining visit visa for Dubai have become stricter. You need to provide certain documents and pay fees to get Dubai visit visa for your family. Visit visas for immediate family members can be obtained by […]
According to data collected by an online marketplace, Deira, Silicon Oasis and Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) are the most cockroach-infested areas in Dubai while Bur Dubai, Dubai Marina and Al Barsha top the list of localities infested by bed bugs, according to the number of pest control calls made in the past 12 months. Gulf […]
December 2 marks the celebrations of UAE National Day (Yawm al watani). In Dubai, there are plenty of events to attend and places to visit to celebration UAE National Day. Events and places to celebrate UAE National Day in Dubai. National Day Fireworks: On the eve of National Day, the sky will light up with […]
Dubai Municipality has planned to charge a pay as you throw waste fee very soon. All buildings in Dubai will soon be charged for waste collection as Dubai Municipality has decided to outsource waste collection service to the private sector. According to the news report here, a senior municipality official confirmed that Dubai Municipality would […]
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai February 17, 2018
- Dubai Ambulances to charge patients for services February 10, 2018
- Hobby Trading: All You Need to Know February 8, 2018
- Good Conduct Certificate now Mandatory for Expats working in UAE February 4, 2018
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai February 3, 2018
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai January 27, 2018
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai January 20, 2018
- Driving in Dubai without a license January 13, 2018
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? November 10, 2017
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Zaki: How I'll get cheap calling price to Pakistan from...
- Islam A. Mohammed: thanks a lot , if one company accept me through a...
- Shoaib Baig: I think shame on this employer, who have hired suc...
- henry: Great work. It will really be a great event....
- christine amendi: thanks so much for the information There a certain...
- javaria hanif: Thank you for all this information that is really ...
- SHI: I have send AED.200 through Mashreq Snapp to India...
- Gopalan Vasudevan: I am experiencing poor customer service from Mashr...