Aiming to cut down reckless driving and violation of traffic laws, the UAE Ministry of the Interior has rolled out new traffic fines for motorists in Dubai, and elsewhere in the Emirates. Some of the new traffic rules and traffic fines in Dubai are: Driver and all passengers must use seat belts and those who […]
Most typing centers in Dubai are no longer accepting applications after new standards were introduced by authorities. The typing centers are diverting applicants to DHA Medical Fitness Centers for filling up application forms for medical fitness tests, required for visa renewal. Reportedly, the typing centers have stopped processing medical fitness test applications as they are […]
A brainchild of Australian native, Sumayyah Sayed, Ramadan Fridge sharing is back in Dubai. In 2016, when Ramadan Fridge sharing initiative was started, the organizers arranged over 150 fridges across Dubai. Ramadan Fridge Locations: The initiative is spread across Dubai in areas like Jebel Ali, Marina, Sports City, Umm Suqueim, Jumeirah, Al Barsha, Meydan, Midriff. […]
Emaar Malls has announced that it has acquired a 51 per cent stake in Namshi, the online retailer owned by Germany based Rocket Internet. Emaar Malls will acquire a 51 percent stake in Namshi for 151 million dollars. Five-year old Namshi made its first annual profit last year on revenues of Dh555m – which indicates […]
The Federal Tax Authority of UAE has announced a 100% tax on tobacco products and energy drinks, as well as a 50% tax on carbonated beverages, beginning in the fourth quarter of 2017. The valued added tax (VAT) will be imposed on imported goods and services unless explicitly exempted by the law. According to the […]
Motorists in Dubai, and other parts of UAE, are paying 15% more on auto insurance premium than last year. Premiums for both third party and comprehensive insurance for all categories of vehicles were increased after the UAE Insurance Authority revised the unified auto insurance regulations with effect from January 2017. Apart from a hike in […]
Kids love snacks, and mothers turn to chicken nuggets, burgers, sausages, and shawarmas to provide healthy meals to their children. However, most of the chicken based frozen food other there contains MDM based ingredients, causing serious health hazards to your kids. Most of the chicken sausages and chicken nuggets that you give your kids or […]
Development work on Expo 2020 Metro station has commenced. Expo 2020 Metro station is announced to be largest metro station in Dubai. In June 2016, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) awarded by the contract worth AED10.6 billion for Route 2020 to Expolink, a consortium of French, Spanish and Turkish companies. The Expo station design […]
Here is a full list of traffic fines in Dubai. Some of these fines are still in proposal mode, to be implemented soon. Traffic Fines in Dubai: Dangerous driving Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Dangerous driving that damages public or private properties Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Driving under influence of […]
Authorities in Dubai have announced new traffic laws, aiming to improve driving and road safety in Dubai. Updated traffic laws in Dubai Drivers will be fined Dh400 for each passenger who is found without a seatbelt inside the vehicle. Children under 10 years of age and any person less than 145cm in height will banned […]
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai October 16, 2017
- How to find a job in Dubai October 15, 2017
- Expat Guide to Moving to Dubai from UK October 14, 2017
- Dubai Rent Guide October 13, 2017
- List of Residency and Foreign Affairs Centres (GDRFA) in Dubai October 12, 2017
- The hidden costs of living in Dubai – Expenses, Rents and Fines October 11, 2017
- Forex Trading in Dubai October 10, 2017
- Excise Tax coming to Dubai, Consumables to get expensive August 23, 2017
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- Islam A. Mohammed: thanks a lot , if one company accept me through a...
- Shoaib Baig: I think shame on this employer, who have hired suc...
- henry: Great work. It will really be a great event....
- christine amendi: thanks so much for the information There a certain...
- javaria hanif: Thank you for all this information that is really ...
- SHI: I have send AED.200 through Mashreq Snapp to India...
- Gopalan Vasudevan: I am experiencing poor customer service from Mashr...
- Alex: I apply for personal loan for my wedding 2 months ...