Got a parking ticket or fined for a driving law violation? You can pay your traffic fines in Dubai without visiting the traffic department, unless you have been specifically directed to come in person. How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai Ministry of Interior website: The Ministry of Interior has a centralized federal payment system […]
Shawarma, the most eaten food in Dubai, is going to get scarce. Dubai Municipality has started crackdown on shawarma outlets after the deadline to implement the new guidelines on preparing and selling shawarma ended on October 31. The six-month deadline given to 572 small and medium food outlets selling shawarma across Dubai to implement the […]
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has implemented new legislation under which all residents, expat and Emirati, as well as their dependents, must have health insurance. While Emiratis are covered under a government-funded scheme, expats will need to make their own arrangements to make sure that they are covered under a suitable private health insurance scheme. […]
Eid in Dubai is always an exciting time. Dubai, the city that never sleeps, is full of fun and excitement activities to indulge into during the Eid holidays. We have compiled a list of placed and activities to spend your Eid holidays in Dubai. List of places and activities to spend Eid in Dubai Eid […]
Inspired by the American food truck stops, Dubai has got its own Food Truck Park called the ‘Last Exit’. Located in Jebel Ali at Exit 11 on Sheikh Zayed Road from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, Last Exit is the first of its kind in the region and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply, a snack […]
Recently, Dubai residents have started to note, and complain, that taxis taken from the malls are bit steeper than taxis hailed on the streets. Responding to such reports, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has clarified that taxis in the malls are usually requested by mall managements from the call centre so call center charges […]
The Dubai Municipality in coordination with the Dubai Police’s General Directorate of Criminal Investigation conducted 80 raids on overcrowded bachelor residences between March and July 2016. The drive was aimed at achieving sustainable security and public safety in buildings and existing facilities in the emirate, and preserve the sustainability of existing buildings to achieve the […]
According to a recent news, using an IP address for the purpose of committing a crime or preventing its discovery shall be punished by temporary imprisonment and a fine of up to Dhs 2,000,000 (Yes, 2 Million AED). As reported here, the recently issued Federal Law No. 12/2016 has amended Federal Law No. 5/2012 on […]
Students in UAE can now work “legally” or train for work in the private sector by obtaining work permits will be able to obtain work permits, according to a new decree announced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation. The new decree allows students aged between 12 and 18 years to obtain a work […]
The UAE VAT is coming: UAE is getting ready to implement Value Added Tax (VAT) on businesses. In the first phase, registration for UAE VAT is mandatory for companies whose annual revenues exceed Dh3.75m while it is optional for those whose revenues range between Dh1.87m and Dh3.75m Companies in the UAE that record annual revenues […]
- Nom Nom Asia Restaurant offers Free Food to the Unemployed in Dubai January 20, 2017
- Mirdif community comes of age with Mirdif Hills freehold development January 19, 2017
- Thumbay Hospital to offer free consultation during Happy Hour January 13, 2017
- Travellers Beware: Dubai Airport limits hand carry luggage to 10 kgs only December 31, 2016
- Makani enabled on 4,500 Dubai taxis December 29, 2016
- Top Places To Eat on New Year in Dubai December 24, 2016
- Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai December 24, 2016
- Dubai Taxis to have CCTV Cameras to watch the Drivers December 10, 2016
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 17, 2013
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai May 21, 2013
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City January 6, 2011
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands December 9, 2014
- christine amendi: thanks so much for the information There a certain...
- javaria hanif: Thank you for all this information that is really ...
- SHI: I have send AED.200 through Mashreq Snapp to India...
- Gopalan Vasudevan: I am experiencing poor customer service from Mashr...
- Alex: I apply for personal loan for my wedding 2 months ...
- Anish: This is a very bad bank. In terms of service and b...
- UMUKORO GODDAY: THESE IS A GOOD ONE, I HAVE BEE APPLY ONLINE BUT N...
- Salman: I was dealing with Mashreq Bank only for 3 to 4 mo...