Dream of having a high-paying job in a foreign country is in the eyes of every second working professional or a job aspirant. However, with all the administrational issues and cultural differences, living in an unknown land can be a hard nut to crack. So, if you actually want to escape the expat bubble, you […]
Are you planning to bring your family members to Dubai for a visit? In past few years, the rules for obtaining visit visa for Dubai have become stricter. You need to provide certain documents and pay fees to get Dubai visit visa for your family. Visit visas for immediate family members can be obtained by […]
The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is the sole provider of electricity, water and sewerage in Dubai. Whether you are a tenant or owner of a property, you have to deal with DEWA to get access to the facilities for your property. Please see below application process and list of required documents. There is […]
Good news for doctors visiting Dubai. The Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA) has announced a new license and visa that will enable visiting doctors, dentists and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) practitioners to in Dubai for up to two years. Currently, visiting doctors can practice temporarily in the free zone only through a licence obtained […]
As an expat in Dubai living miles away from your country, you need to prepare yourself from unpleasant events. Whether it be a critical illness or inability to work or even commercial risks, you need to be protected by a reliable and highly reputable insurance company. One of the most important steps that you need […]
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has issued a law requiring all Emiratis and Dubai expats, including dependents, to have insurance in place to pay for their emergency and curative healthcare needs. While Emiratis will be handled by a Dubai government-funded scheme, Dubai expats and their dependents will be handled under private health insurance schemes. The law […]
Here is a full list of traffic fines in Dubai. Some of these fines are still in proposal mode, to be implemented soon. Traffic Fines in Dubai: Dangerous driving Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Dangerous driving that damages public or private properties Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Driving under influence of […]
Here is a list of top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai. 1. mParking Don’t have any loose change on hand? Then just send a text message to 7275 and pay for parking via your cell phone. The format is quite simple: first enter your licence plate number, followed by your parking zone number […]
Before you get settled in Dubai, you need to have a job and in order to work you require Dubai work visa. There are a few ways to obtain it but all of them require a lot of time and patience. In addition to that, you must have good amount information so you don’t face […]
Hiring a cleaning service is something which is considered by every homeowner to make their home neat and attractive. It is so because with the help of a cleaning service provider, you can get professional and deep cleaning. They help you in managing your time and provide constructive work within a few hours. Cleaning services […]
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department February 20, 2019
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai February 16, 2019
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai February 12, 2019
- How to benefit from Dubai Police Traffic Fine Discounts February 11, 2019
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai February 8, 2019
- Driving in Dubai without a license February 4, 2019
- Dog Walking in Dubai January 31, 2019
- RTA launches daily bus service from Muscat to Dubai January 30, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 2, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai November 28, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...