General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) has provided a list of centres operating under the residency department all over Dubai.
Residents are suggested to visit these centres instead of rushing out at the Head Office.
– Jebel Ali branch working hour’s 07:30-20:00 contact number 04-7075430
– Al Manar centre at Dubai Municipality branch on Shaikh Zayed Road, working hours 07:30-20:00 contact number 04-7075971
– Al Safa Clinic Centre in Al Safa, working hours 07:30-2:30 contact number 04-7075911
– Al Lisaili area Centre , working hours 08:00-18:00 contact number 04-7075290
– Al Khail Mall Centre on Al Khail Road, working hours 07:00-2:30 contact number 04-7075721
– Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Centre, working hours 07:00-20:00, contact number 04-7075915.
– Dubai Airport Free Zone, working hours 07:00-20:00, contact number 04-7075609
– Dubai Municipality Centre in Al Tuwar, working hours from 07:00-20:00, contact number 04-7075162
– Medical Fitness Centre at the medical fitness clinic, working hours 07:00-2:30 contact number 04-7075820.
– Arabian Plaza shopping mall in Mirdif / Al Mizhar , working hours 07:30-20:00 contact number 04-7075153.
– Bin Souqat Centre, Rashidiya working hours 07:00-20:00 contact 04-7075933
– Festival City Centre at Festival City, working hours 08:00-20:00 contact 04-7075261.
– Aamal Centre, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Deira, working hours 08:00-2:30 contact 04-2721383.
– Dubai Municipality Clinic Centre working hours 7:30-2:30 contact number 04-7075874.
*In addition to the newly opened GDRFA Service Centre at Dubai Airport, departures terminal 3. Gate No. 2. Open to public around the clock seven days a week.