Dubai is an attractive relocation spot for British citizens. Every year, hundreds of British expats move to Dubai from UK for better prospects and financial gains. With over 200,000 new resident arrivals each year, Dubai continues to attract more expatriates. Affordable accommodations, high salaries, employee-friendly taxes are only some of the reasons why more people […]
Tag Archives | Work Permit
Dubai residents can now officially work as freelancers by obtaining a freelance work permit for an annual fee of Dh7,500. The freelance work permit, called Gofreelance, is valid for media and education sectors with Dubai Media City (DMC) and Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP) Gofreelance, is launched by TECOM Group, a member of Dubai Holding, in […]
According to the new rules, obtaining a good conduct certificate is mandatory for expats seeking work in UAE. How to get a Good Conduct Certificate for working in UAE? Expats who apply for work visa in the UAE must first obtain a certificate of good conduct — issued by either their home country or the […]
Students in UAE can now work “legally” or train for work in the private sector by obtaining work permits will be able to obtain work permits, according to a new decree announced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation. The new decree allows students aged between 12 and 18 years to obtain a work […]
As part of restructuring the Labor Laws in UAE, the Ministry of Labor has announced a set of parameters classifying private companies into categories besides setting up a fee structure for processing labor permits and related services. According to the news report, Minister of Labor Saqr Ghobash has classified the companies on the basis of: […]
According to Cabinet resolution No 25 of 2010 issued by Saqr Gobash, the Minister of Labor, laws related to Work Permit, Labor Card and Residence Visa have been modified, with effect from January 01, 2011. Once operational, the new rules will replace the current formalities of transfer of sponsorship for expatriate workers. – An employee […]
- Driving in Dubai without a license May 17, 2019
- Dog Walking in Dubai May 14, 2019
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai May 11, 2019
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member May 8, 2019
- Things to do during Ramadan in Dubai May 5, 2019
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai May 4, 2019
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai May 1, 2019
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai April 28, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 18, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai March 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...