RTA Smart Taxi is an app to call a cab in Dubai. This smart initiative will cover nearly 9,000 taxis in Dubai, including 495 cabs from the fleet of Hala Taxi. Passengers have to just download the app and enter their telephone number, and the nearest taxi in the area will arrive at the required […]
Tag Archives | Taxi
Taxi rides in Dubai going to be dearer at least by Dhs 4 per trip, if you are passing through a Salik toll gate. Consider this as a New Year gift by the RTA. The Salik toll system, when introduced in July 2007, was also applicable to taxis. However, following numerous complaints by commuters who […]
There will be an increase of 11 fils per kilometre in the in the taximeter tariff from January 21. Ironically, RTA is also planning 100 cycle stands across Dubai. Last year, minimum Taxi fare in Dubai was set to Dhs 10 by RTA.
- Forex Trading in Dubai February 24, 2020
- Driving in Dubai without a license February 22, 2020
- Dog Walking in Dubai February 18, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai February 15, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member February 12, 2020
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai February 9, 2020
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai February 6, 2020
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai February 3, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 21, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai December 29, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...