Shindagha tunnel, the second oldest crossing on Dubai Creek between Deira and Bur Dubai, is set to be replaced soon. Gulf News reports that the iconic tunnel, which is around 40 years old, is set to be replaced by a multi-lane bridge in the next few years. The tunnel’s life is 50 years and it […]
Tag Archives | Shindagha Tunnel
The Roads and Transport of Authority has announced the temporary closure of Shindagha Tunnel over the weekend for maintenance reasons. A part of the tunnel, heading from Bur Dubai to Deira, will be closed to traffic from Friday, June 28 at midnight until 5am on Sunday, June 30. In an official correspondence, the RTA has […]
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai June 1, 2020
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai May 30, 2020
- Forex Trading in Dubai May 26, 2020
- Driving in Dubai without a license May 24, 2020
- Dog Walking in Dubai May 20, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai May 18, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member May 16, 2020
- CouponzGuru Celebrates Their Arrival in UAE May 14, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 21, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai March 29, 2020
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...