Here is a list of top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai. 1. mParking Don’t have any loose change on hand? Then just send a text message to 7275 and pay for parking via your cell phone. The format is quite simple: first enter your licence plate number, followed by your parking zone number […]
Tag Archives | Salik
Dubai is projected as a tax free heaven, especially to expats that hail from countries with high tax rates. People, coming to Dubai, thought that can earn and save a lot so that they may retire peacefully after working some years in Dubai. The reality is quite different. Dubai is not all glitter and there […]
Motorists in Dubai and Sharjah are paying as much as double for Salik tolls after the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) removed the daily Dh24 cap. The cap, which had been in place since Salik began in 2007, meant motorists would be charged for a maximum of six trips, irrespective of how many more trips they made. But the RTA scrapped the cap on July 15. […]
RTA has announced 2 more Salik gates in Dubai that will go live from April 15. In 2011, RTA announced its plans of building new Salk toll gates at strategic locations in Dubai. The new Salik toll gates will be – the Al Mamzar Toll Gate at Al Mamzar Bridge on Al Ittihad Road and […]
Taxi rides in Dubai going to be dearer at least by Dhs 4 per trip, if you are passing through a Salik toll gate. Consider this as a New Year gift by the RTA. The Salik toll system, when introduced in July 2007, was also applicable to taxis. However, following numerous complaints by commuters who […]
If you have not used your Salik pass for a certain time, you will lose all the money in the account. According to a report by Gulf News, there is a rule by RTA that if a consumer has not utilized his salik card in 36 months, all the credit in it will be wiped […]
Salik, the toll system in Dubai, was supposedly implemented to ease congestion on Sheikh Zayed Road. However, it seems that it is now being using to extort Dubai residents. Emirates 24|7 reports that Business Bay residents are crying foul over new roadworks that have blocked all other access points in and out of the area, […]
Although it is not officially declared by Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA), word is on the streets that two new Salik toll gates are planned, brining the total number of toll gates in Dubai to 6. Salik toll gates, which charge drivers AED4 each time they pass through, were launched in July 2007 under […]
Taxi passengers in Dubai will no longer have to pay the Salik road toll. The Roads and Transport Authority said the move was part of a series of initiatives aimed at improving taxi services. Passengers currently have to pay the Dh4 Salik toll every time they pass under a gate.
- Dubai Rent Guide April 15, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to find best movers in Dubai April 13, 2021
- How to work part time in Dubai April 11, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department April 8, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai April 6, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai April 4, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai April 2, 2021
- How to obtain your trade license in UAE March 31, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? March 10, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai February 22, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...