The Roads and Transport Authority of Dubai (RTA) has launched a 24/7 WhatsApp service to where Dubai commuters can inquire about traffic fine related information. The service will help customers get all the information they need at any time. A video tweeted by the RTA shows RTA’s WhatsApp service receiving a message inquiring about the […]
Tag Archives | RTA
Got a parking ticket or fined for a driving law violation? You can pay your traffic fines in Dubai without visiting the traffic department, unless you have been specifically directed to come in person. How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai Ministry of Interior website: The Ministry of Interior has a centralized federal payment system […]
Here is a full list of traffic fines in Dubai. Some of these fines are still in proposal mode, to be implemented soon. Traffic Fines in Dubai: Dangerous driving Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Dangerous driving that damages public or private properties Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Driving under influence of […]
Here is a list of top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai. 1. mParking Don’t have any loose change on hand? Then just send a text message to 7275 and pay for parking via your cell phone. The format is quite simple: first enter your licence plate number, followed by your parking zone number […]
Dubai RTA has launched a daily bus service between Dubai and Muscat. Launched in partnership with Mwasalat, Oman’s national transport company, there will be three trips daily between Dubai and Muscat. The three daily buses will start at 7.30am, 3.30pm and 11pm. One way journey will last around six hours and costs Dh55, while the […]
There are different ways to sell a car in Dubai and everything depends on the amount of time you are willing to invest to get the most out of your car. Let’s discuss all the possible ways one by one. I will sell the car by myself If you are willing to sell your vehicle […]
The residents of the Dubai International City (DIC) have finally taken a collective sigh of relief as their traffic worries have finally come to an end as two flyovers, giving direct entry and exit to and from the densely populated locality, have been opened up for public commute. Currently, the exits and entries to the […]
In a new campaign rolled out by the RTA in a public announcement, roads officials are asking vehicle owners who own registered number plates and those who don’t own their plates to upgrade to new-look plates. As reported here, the RTA said it “would like all car owners with owned registration number plates from A […]
On every new year’s eve, the night sky of Dubai is filled with spectacular, and record breaking, fireworks. If you are in Dubai on new year night, you must not miss this amazing event. Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai Update: It has been confirmed that there will no New Year’s Eve fireworks […]
Dubai Metro services between Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) and Ibn Batuta stations will be suspended from January 5, 2018 until mid-2019 to carry out metro expansion work. Construction work on the 15km-long Route 2020, an extension of the Dubai Metro’s Red Line connecting Nakheel Harbour and Towers station with the Expo 2020 site, began late […]
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- RTA launches WhatsApp service to alert Dubai motorists about traffic fines July 18, 2019
- Thar Mart Scam: Fake Employer in UAE Cheating Job Seekers July 16, 2019
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? July 15, 2019
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai July 9, 2019
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps July 6, 2019
- Tourists in Dubai to get a free mobile SIM July 6, 2019
- UAE to offer 100% business ownership outside freezones July 3, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...