Here is a full list of traffic fines in Dubai. Some of these fines are still in proposal mode, to be implemented soon. Traffic Fines in Dubai: Dangerous driving Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Dangerous driving that damages public or private properties Dh2,000 23 black points 60-day vehicle confiscation Driving under influence of […]
Tag Archives | RTA
Here is a list of top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai. 1. mParking Don’t have any loose change on hand? Then just send a text message to 7275 and pay for parking via your cell phone. The format is quite simple: first enter your licence plate number, followed by your parking zone number […]
Got a parking ticket or fined for a driving law violation? You can pay your traffic fines in Dubai without visiting the traffic department, unless you have been specifically directed to come in person. How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai Ministry of Interior website: The Ministry of Interior has a centralized federal payment system […]
There are different ways to sell a car in Dubai and everything depends on the amount of time you are willing to invest to get the most out of your car. Let’s discuss all the possible ways one by one. I will sell the car by myself If you are willing to sell your vehicle […]
The residents of the Dubai International City (DIC) have finally taken a collective sigh of relief as their traffic worries have finally come to an end as two flyovers, giving direct entry and exit to and from the densely populated locality, have been opened up for public commute. Currently, the exits and entries to the […]
In a new campaign rolled out by the RTA in a public announcement, roads officials are asking vehicle owners who own registered number plates and those who don’t own their plates to upgrade to new-look plates. As reported here, the RTA said it “would like all car owners with owned registration number plates from A […]
On every new year’s eve, the night sky of Dubai is filled with spectacular, and record breaking, fireworks. If you are in Dubai on new year night, you must not miss this amazing event. Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai Update: It has been confirmed that there will no New Year’s Eve fireworks […]
Dubai Metro services between Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) and Ibn Batuta stations will be suspended from January 5, 2018 until mid-2019 to carry out metro expansion work. Construction work on the 15km-long Route 2020, an extension of the Dubai Metro’s Red Line connecting Nakheel Harbour and Towers station with the Expo 2020 site, began late […]
Have you lost something in public transport during one of your commutes around Dubai? We all do, one time or other. Good news is that If you have lost something in one of Dubai public transports, and you have a valid document to prove your ownership, chances are you can get your lost item back. […]
The RTA has recently announced that the Nol card can now be used to make payments at select retail outlets across Dubai. The service is now available in more than 1,000 retail outlets across Dubai. Users of Nol card in Dubai are now able to make quick and easy payments for purchases using their existing […]
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member January 18, 2019
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai January 14, 2019
- Visiting Doctors in Dubai can now work for 2 years January 13, 2019
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai January 10, 2019
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai January 6, 2019
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai January 6, 2019
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai January 6, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 2, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 2, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai November 28, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...
- Zaki: How I'll get cheap calling price to Pakistan from...