Great news for Expats. The UAE Cabinet has approved the recently announced long-term visa system, which includes 10-year residency visa for investors and specialists and five-year visa for exceptional students. The long term visas will facilitate investors, entrepreneurs, specialized talents, researchers – including their spouses and children – and create an encouraging environment for the […]
Tag Archives | Residence Visa
More than 300 typing centres in Dubai were barred from processing residency visa applications after failing to adhere to certain conditions. Starting of November 1, the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) stopped visa-related services at hundreds of typing centres and alternatively provided the facilities at the three Amer Centers. GDRFA […]
According to new directives by the Ministry of Interior, Dubai visa fees have been revised while new visa types are added for various categories. The law will be effective from August 1, 2014. According to revised Dubai visa fees details, visa fees for certain types of visas have been hiked, while new multiple entry visas […]
According to Cabinet resolution No 25 of 2010 issued by Saqr Gobash, the Minister of Labor, laws related to Work Permit, Labor Card and Residence Visa have been modified, with effect from January 01, 2011. Once operational, the new rules will replace the current formalities of transfer of sponsorship for expatriate workers. – An employee […]
In an attempt to further cripple the companies operating in UAE, it is announced that residence visas / labor cards will be reduced to 2 years from January 2011. Currently the visas have to renewed every 3 years. The new regulations would bring all private sector workers in line with drivers and domestic helpers, who […]
- Driving in Dubai without a license May 17, 2019
- Dog Walking in Dubai May 14, 2019
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai May 11, 2019
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member May 8, 2019
- Things to do during Ramadan in Dubai May 5, 2019
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai May 4, 2019
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai May 1, 2019
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai April 28, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 18, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai March 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...