Ramadan is a month of socializing, people do suhour and iftar together, there are iftar tents and majlis everywhere – not to mention Taraweeh, the night congregational prayers. All in all, Dubai bustles with activity during the Ramadan. However, this year is different due to the ongoing CoronaVirus pandemic. There’s an extensive disinfection drive in […]
Tag Archives | Ramadan
Ramadan is one of the holiest months in Islam. Muslims fast during this month and spend the night in congregational prayers called Taraweeh. Ramadan in Dubai has festivity, fun and spiritual fulfillment. Here is what you need to know about observing Ramadan in Dubai. How to observe and enjoy Ramadan in Dubai: How do Muslims […]
A brainchild of Australian native, Sumayyah Sayed, Ramadan Fridge sharing is back in Dubai. In 2016, when Ramadan Fridge sharing initiative was started, the organizers arranged over 150 fridges across Dubai. Ramadan Fridge Locations: The initiative is spread across Dubai in areas like Jebel Ali, Marina, Sports City, Umm Suqueim, Jumeirah, Al Barsha, Meydan, Midriff. […]
One of the attractions of Ramadan is the Iftar, the meal taken at sunset to break day long fast. Every Ramadan the hotels, restaurants and food outlets come up with attractive Ramadan Iftar deals to tempt the diners. Here are top Ramadan Iftar deals for 2013. Check out these top places to break your fast […]
Ramadan, a month full of giving, generosity and care. This notion comes to life when we witness the Iftar at Ali Rashid Lootah mosque near Naif Gold Souq in Deira, Dubai. This iftaar, that is walk-in for anybody regardless of caste, color and greed is organized and prepared by IMAN Cultural Centre for the past […]
Five thousand Dubai labourers will be given packages of food and other essential items this weekend as part of a charity project. The Ramadan Care Packages event takes place this weekend to coincide with Ramadan 19 and Emirati Humanitarian Work Day on Sunday, held in memory of Sheikh Zayed, the founding President of the UAE. […]
Ramadan in UAE starts from August 01, 2011. Ramadan prayer timings in Dubai: A very blessed Ramadan to all followers and readers of Dubai Expat Blog. Ramadan Kareem.
Guess what? If you are fasting, don’t ride Metro near Maghrib time. Why? Because, ending your fast inside the Metro trains during Ramadan will invite a fine. Ramadan Abdullah, Director of Operations of Rail Agency at the RTA, said: “Eating is not allowed on the trains. And this rule won’t change. Anyone inside the train […]
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai May 30, 2020
- Forex Trading in Dubai May 26, 2020
- Driving in Dubai without a license May 24, 2020
- Dog Walking in Dubai May 20, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai May 18, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member May 16, 2020
- CouponzGuru Celebrates Their Arrival in UAE May 14, 2020
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai May 10, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 21, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai March 29, 2020
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...