With 2019 just around the corner, preparations to celebrate New Year in Dubai are in full swing. Whether you are an expat or a tourist, there are plenty of options for you to have a blast in Dubai on New Year’s Eve. Here is a list of places to celebrate New Year in Dubai: Simon […]
Tag Archives | New Year Fireworks
On every new year’s eve, the night sky of Dubai is filled with spectacular, and record breaking, fireworks. If you are in Dubai on new year night, you must not miss this amazing event. Places to watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai Update: It has been confirmed that there will no New Year’s Eve fireworks […]
Dubai stepped into the year with fire and fireworks. As thousands of Dubai residents and tourists were gathering around Burj Khalifa to view the spectacular fireworks, they were greeted by an blazing inferno as fire erupted at The Address hotel at Downtown Dubai. I'm next to The Address in Dubai where a sudden fire enveloped […]
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department December 14, 2019
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai December 11, 2019
- How to sponsor your family in Dubai December 6, 2019
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai December 2, 2019
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai November 29, 2019
- Forex Trading in Dubai November 26, 2019
- Driving in Dubai without a license November 23, 2019
- Dog Walking in Dubai November 20, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? October 21, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 28, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...