Residents of Dubai pay an arm and leg to have an accommodation in Palm Jumeirah. However, it seems that even Deira is better place to live when it comes to maintenance and administration. Sometime back there was a water crisis in Palm Jumeirah and residents had to bath at the sea and in the malls. […]
Tag Archives | Nakheel
Developer Nakheel is looking for ways to prevent a repeat of last month’s chaotic scenes when a burst pipe caused millions of gallons of water to flood streets and submerge cars in Discovery Gardens. According to Gulf News, Nakheel is working with Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (Dewa) and other bodies to try to find […]
Discovery Gardens is filled with sewage stench, making lives of residents as miserable as possible. The complaints are mainly from residents in the Contemporary area along Street 5, but others areas are also reportedly affected. Residents said the stench started roughly 10 to 15 days ago and follows similar complaints last summer. Garden sprinklers spraying […]
Kele Contracting has announced that it is building a hotel next to Nakheel’s Dragon Mart complex in Dubai. The hotel is part of the 177,000 sq m Dragon Mart Phase 2 development. Arabian Business quotes Andrew Elias, CEO of Kele Contracting, “We are very pleased to be awarded the contract to construct the Dragon Mart […]
Rents in the International City area of Dubai have slipped below AED15,000 a year for the first time, as prices in Dubai’s battered property market continue to fall. Several studios in the Nakheel development are available for as little as AED14,000 a year, although most landlords require potential tenants to pay the full amount in […]
Nakheel will be carved out of parent company Dubai World and become a government-owned entity by June, when its efforts to restructure $10.8bn in debt will be complete. The indebted developer was at the heart of the debt problems suffered by its parent company Dubai World, which roiled global markets in November 2009 when it […]
The curse of “managed” properties reappeared as water has been disconnected to some buildings in Nakheel-run Discovery Gardens due to non-payment of Dewa bills. Emirates 24|7 quote the residents: “We have had no water for three days now. We called the Nakheel call centre and were told the [Nakheel] management was working to solve the […]
The World is washing away. No, its not about philosophy or the Great Picture. As recent report states that The World, a constellation of 300 man-made islands shaped like a map of the world, is washing away due to erosion and lack of development. The CEO of Kleindienst Group, the developer behind the six-island Heart […]
Water coming out of a manhole with cables running underneath is causing concern among residents and office-goers at a building in International City.
Troubled property developer Nakheel has said that it would repay its $750m Islamic bond that matures next month, following funds being made available by Government of Dubai. The company said in a statement to emirate’s bourse that sufficient funds has been made available by the Dubai Financial Support Fund for repayment of the Islamic bond […]
- Forex Trading in Dubai February 24, 2020
- Driving in Dubai without a license February 22, 2020
- Dog Walking in Dubai February 18, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai February 15, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member February 12, 2020
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai February 9, 2020
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai February 6, 2020
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai February 3, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 21, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai December 29, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...