General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) has provided a list of centres operating under the residency department all over Dubai. Residents are suggested to visit these centres instead of rushing out at the Head Office. – Jebel Ali branch working hour’s 07:30-20:00 contact number 04-7075430 – Al Manar centre at Dubai […]
Tag Archives | Jebel Ali
With 2019 just around the corner, preparations to celebrate New Year in Dubai are in full swing. Whether you are an expat or a tourist, there are plenty of options for you to have a blast in Dubai on New Year’s Eve. Here is a list of places to celebrate New Year in Dubai: Simon […]
Dubai is hit by a record spell of thunderstorms, darkness and heavy rain. And, it’s not just Dubai. Rain and thunderstorms caused disruptions across the UAE today. Flights were cancelled, schools were closed early and residents in some areas were urged not to leave their homes or workplaces unless in a emergency. Police issued safety […]
Etisalat has launched its first cloud service in UAE, targeted towards small and medium sized businesses and enterprises. Etisalat cloud service, known as Cloud Compute, is packaged as Infrastructure as a Service meaning it is a pay as you go model. The subscribers will be charged for what they consume, reducing the overall IT expenditures […]
Residents of Emirates Cluster at Dubai International City have raised their concerns to the “psychological effects” of living close to a sewage treatment plant, complaining that it is making them ill. However, Gulf News reports that the Municipal officials of DEWA have rejected the claims made by the residents of Dubai International City. Residents of Dubai International […]
Watch your Zzzz while you ride on Dubai Metro, because if you doze off, you could get a rude awakening – and a fine. As Gulf News reports, a US student, who visited her parents in Dubai recently, boarded Dubai Metro from Khalid Bin Waleed station. She dozed off and went past Ibn Battuta station […]
People of Dubai are quite excited about upcoming launch of Dubai Metro. Some consider it as a refreshing alternate to traffic-clogged buses and overcharging taxis, while others take it as an attractive addition to Dubai landscape, allowing commuters to access far reached places with far more conveniently than currently possible. The Metro station named City […]
- Dubai Rent Guide March 15, 2019
- List of Residency and Foreign Affairs Centres (GDRFA) in Dubai March 11, 2019
- 9 Reasons Why You Need to Shop Online in Dubai March 7, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to find best movers in Dubai March 5, 2019
- How to work part time in Dubai March 1, 2019
- 7 Reasons Why You Need a Weekly House Cleaner in Dubai February 25, 2019
- What You Need to Know About Insuring A Ferrari in the UAE February 24, 2019
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department February 20, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 2, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai November 28, 2018
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...