Eid in Dubai is always an exciting time. Dubai, the city that never sleeps, is full of fun and excitement activities to indulge into during the Eid holidays. We have compiled a list of placed and activities to spend your Eid holidays in Dubai. List of places and activities to spend Eid in Dubai Eid […]
Tag Archives | Ibn Battuta Mall
Developer Nakheel is looking for ways to prevent a repeat of last month’s chaotic scenes when a burst pipe caused millions of gallons of water to flood streets and submerge cars in Discovery Gardens. According to Gulf News, Nakheel is working with Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (Dewa) and other bodies to try to find […]
Do not feel pity if you are driving by a stranger walking under the harsh sun of Dubai. Your act of kindness may land you in trouble as RTA considers offering car lift to strangers a criminal offense with a hefty fine as well as confiscation of driving license and car documents. Offering car lift […]
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department September 13, 2019
- Achieving the Right Work-life Balance in Dubai September 10, 2019
- Exploring Ras al Khaimah September 7, 2019
- Dubai Police issued warnings to drive carefully in School Zones September 4, 2019
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai September 3, 2019
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai August 31, 2019
- RTA launches e-hailing service Hala with Careem, Phone booking for Dubai Taxis to stop soon August 31, 2019
- Forex Trading in Dubai August 28, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? July 19, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...