As an expat in Dubai living miles away from your country, you need to prepare yourself from unpleasant events. Whether it be a critical illness or inability to work or even commercial risks, you need to be protected by a reliable and highly reputable insurance company. One of the most important steps that you need […]
Tag Archives | Health
Expatriate doctors who work full-time at any Ministry of Health (MOH) government facility will no longer be allowed to work part-time in the private sector in Dubai beginning October 1. Gulf News quotes a senior Dubai Health Authority (DHA) official, saying, “The [affected people] are only the non-UAE physicians who are working full-time in MOH […]
Dubai government has decided to double cigarette prices in Dubai from August. The government announced its plans to make smoking pricier last year in a bid to keep up with neighbour states whose cigarettes are more expensive. Authorities say the move is part of a wider campaign to reduce cardiovascular diseases in the country, and […]
- Thar Mart FZC Scam: Fake Employer in UAE Cheating Job Seekers July 16, 2019
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? July 15, 2019
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai July 9, 2019
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps July 6, 2019
- Tourists in Dubai to get a free mobile SIM July 6, 2019
- UAE to offer 100% business ownership outside freezones July 3, 2019
- Dubai Job Market and Working in Dubai July 1, 2019
- How to find a job in Dubai June 25, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 18, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...