General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) has provided a list of centres operating under the residency department all over Dubai. Residents are suggested to visit these centres instead of rushing out at the Head Office. – Jebel Ali branch working hour’s 07:30-20:00 contact number 04-7075430 – Al Manar centre at Dubai […]
Tag Archives | GDRFA
More than 300 typing centres in Dubai were barred from processing residency visa applications after failing to adhere to certain conditions. Starting of November 1, the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) stopped visa-related services at hundreds of typing centres and alternatively provided the facilities at the three Amer Centers. GDRFA […]
As reported earlier, Dubai has launched a new visa system, called the UAE Vision System, which allows residents to apply and renew visas directly through typing centers without the need of visiting the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). One such typing center, the ID Card Centre, located in Deira, has launched 800 […]
According to a recent announcement by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA), residents can now carry out all visa and residency transactions without visiting GDRFA offices. Major General Mohammad Ahmad Al Marri, Director General of GDRFA, said residents will not be required any more to visit the GDRFA headquarters or any of […]
According to a recent announcement, the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affair (GDRFA) will accept only the original documents for any transaction at the directorate. Those submitting visa applications or any transactions at the GDRFA are required to hand over the original copies of their identification documents, applications and any other documents required for […]
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has announced that no visas will be issued or renewed for workers whose employers have not paid for their insurance. The DHA said that it was working with the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs to ensure that no work visas were issued to companies with more than 100 […]
Expats planning sponsor family in Dubai have to produce a bank statement of three months, along with other required documents, according to a new rule by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA). At least three months’ bank statements are required for those who have already been living here and want […]
- How to work part time in Dubai April 11, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department April 8, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai April 6, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai April 4, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai April 2, 2021
- How to obtain your trade license in UAE March 31, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license March 31, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai March 29, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? March 10, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai February 22, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...