Enoc, Eppco and Emarat petrol stations in the emirate are to allow customers to use credit cards at the pumps. A six-year self-imposed ban on the use of cards has came to an end as the companies end their feud with banks over charges. Customers using a credit card to pay for petrol will be […]
Tag Archives | Eppco
The unthinkable has happening. Who would have thought about petrol shortage in UAE? Who would have imagined pumps being closed or struggling with long queues of customers in Dubai and Sharjah? But thats what life is all about, you go up and you come down. High subsidies leave oil retailers strapped for cash, forcing some […]
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai June 1, 2020
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai May 30, 2020
- Forex Trading in Dubai May 26, 2020
- Driving in Dubai without a license May 24, 2020
- Dog Walking in Dubai May 20, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai May 18, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member May 16, 2020
- CouponzGuru Celebrates Their Arrival in UAE May 14, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 21, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai March 29, 2020
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...