Dubai is one of the best international tourism destination and people from all parts of the world come here on vacations. It is a place with a lot of expatriates who have settled here and working in various jobs. Foreigners often find Dubai as the most exotic place to live and work. One of the […]
Tag Archives | Employment
Before you get settled in Dubai, you need to have a job and in order to work you require Dubai work visa. There are a few ways to obtain it but all of them require a lot of time and patience. In addition to that, you must have good amount information so you don’t face […]
Every student or fresh graduate who has ever wanted to launch their career, which is every single one of them, is all too familiar with the difficulty of securing an entry-level job. This struggle opened up a new approach to starting careers – with the help of internships. Internships began to act as springboards for […]
According to the new rules, obtaining a good conduct certificate is mandatory for expats seeking work in UAE. How to get a Good Conduct Certificate for working in UAE? Expats who apply for work visa in the UAE must first obtain a certificate of good conduct — issued by either their home country or the […]
UAE government has strictly forbade private sector from appointing expatriate women in their public relations sections. In fact, it is not allowed to hire any expat gender as this job will remain restricted to Emiratis only. The ministry of labour outlined the position at its“open-day” meeting, held every week to consider applications by private sector […]
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? July 15, 2019
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai July 9, 2019
- Top Dubai Municipality Apps July 6, 2019
- Tourists in Dubai to get a free mobile SIM July 6, 2019
- UAE to offer 100% business ownership outside freezones July 3, 2019
- Dubai Job Market and Working in Dubai July 1, 2019
- How to find a job in Dubai June 25, 2019
- Expat Guide to Moving to Dubai from UK June 22, 2019
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? April 18, 2019
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 19, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...
- Ismail: How we will get cheap to pakistan from the five s...
- Masud: How I’ll get cheap calling price to bangladesh f...