Many dog owners were furious when a stroll with their furry friends was banned along Dubai Marina promenade after already having paws banned along Jumeirah Beach Residences and the adjoining beach. If you’re looking for the right community which welcomes your pet, you search ends here. Read on to find out the best neighborhoods around […]
Tag Archives | Emirates Road
In recent statistics revealed by Dubai police, traffic violators in Dubai paid Dh 600 million (about USD 160 million) as fines in 2008. 2.46 million traffic fines were issued in 2007 as opposed to 2 million fines in 2007, said Lieutenant General Dahi Khalfan Tamim, Dubai Police chief. Intensifying traffic patrols and more speed radars […]
Rain, thunder and hail storm are becoming a routine fixture for Dubai. Just last month there was strong rain fall in Dubai and UAE. Now, the residents of Dubai have experienced another burst of thunder with rains that are falling cats and dogs. There were four deaths reported due to rain affected damages. Among other […]
Police will soon install radars every two kilometres on the roads in addition to mobile radars to deter speeding and reckless motorists and protect road users. So far 90 new digital radars are installed on several internal roads and highways in Dubai including, 30 radars on Shaikh Zayed Road, 22 radars on Dubai-Al Ain Road, […]
Global Village is what the name suggests, a village erected in Dubailand on Emirates Road representing more than 30 nations of the world. At Global Village one can observe diversified cultures and traditions, from Asia, Europe and Africa. This year Global Village is happening from 12 November, 2008 to 21 February, 2009. Directions adn pavilion […]
- Forex Trading in Dubai February 24, 2020
- Driving in Dubai without a license February 22, 2020
- Dog Walking in Dubai February 18, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai February 15, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member February 12, 2020
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai February 9, 2020
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai February 6, 2020
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai February 3, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? January 21, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai December 29, 2019
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Goodness Adibe: Apart from hotels, some girls use their monthly re...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...