Emirates ID Card is renamed as Resident Identity Card, says a report quoting Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA). According to Arabian Business, EIDA has decided to rename Emirates ID Card to Resident Identity card from February 2013. The smart cards is currently called Emirates ID Card for expat and Emiratis. The proposed change will differentiate or […]
Tag Archives | Emirates Identity Authority
Were you worried that this time EIDA gonna get you for not registering for Emirates ID Card? Seems, you were wrong. Again. Emirates Identity Authority has yet again pushed forward the deadline for Identity Cards. This time for Abu Dhabi and Dubai residents, respectively by March 31 and May 31. It has not been confirmed […]
Hope this is not an April Fool prank. Emirates Identity Authority (Eida) has announced that Dubai will link residence visas to Emirates Identity Cards from April 1, 2012. ID card link to visas in Dubai will be compulsory from from April next year, said Eida, adding that the procedure will be co-ordination with the General […]
Emirates ID Card is introduced by the UAE Government, in April 2006, as a single all-purpose identity card. Emirates ID Card, is compulsory for everyone living legally in the UAE, including nationals, expatriates and GCC citizens. Emirates Identity Authority: Emirates ID Card is produced and updated by Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA). EIDA is an independent […]
- The Ultimate Guide to find best movers in Dubai July 27, 2021
- How to work part time in Dubai July 25, 2021
- How to pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without visiting Traffic Department July 23, 2021
- Top 10 Most Demanding Jobs In Dubai July 21, 2021
- How to become a successful HR Manager in Dubai July 19, 2021
- Forex Trading in Dubai July 17, 2021
- Driving in Dubai without a license July 15, 2021
- Dog Walking in Dubai July 13, 2021
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? June 25, 2021
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai June 8, 2021
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...