Tenants in Dubai are struggling to recover their security deposits as landlords find excuses to hold on to their money when they are vacating their apartments or villas. Property owners in Dubai, and other parts of the UAE, demand a security deposit when a tenant signs a rental contract. The rental security deposit is not […]
Tag Archives | Ejari
Tenants planning to renew their tenancy contracts must be ready to get skinned as Dubai landlords have been given a free hand by Rera to charge as much as they want, over and above the mandatory goverment fees. Current law states that landlords can charge Dhs 160 when renewing tenancy contracts, out of which Dhs […]
From 2012, residents of Dubai have to register their tenancy contracts with Dubai Land Department through Ejari system. People who have Dubai labour permits and residence visas but live in other emirates are not obliged to register their tenancy contract with the land department. Also, residents of Sharjah, Ajman and other emirates, who are sponsored […]
Government, in UAE, works in strange ways. In past few weeks we have seen the mayhem and chaos Emirates ID Card registration has created, especially in the expat community. Recent confusion is created by Rera, Dubai’s Real Estate Regulatory Authority. At end of last year Rera announced the launch of Ejari, its online tenancy registration […]
Dubai’s Real Estate Regulatory Authority (Rera) has launched an Online Tenancy Registration website called Ejari, meaning ‘my rent’ in Arabic. Ejari is launched to resolve rent and tenancy related disputes between tenant and landlord, as well as to help Rera gauge the rental market. Rera recently urged tenants and landlords through an advertisement campaign to […]
- Forex Trading in Dubai October 24, 2020
- Driving in Dubai without a license October 22, 2020
- Dog Walking in Dubai October 20, 2020
- Expat Guide: How to Effectively Manage Cost of Living in Dubai October 18, 2020
- How to get Dubai visit visa for a family member October 16, 2020
- How to Set Up a DEWA account in Dubai October 14, 2020
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai October 12, 2020
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai October 10, 2020
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? October 4, 2020
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai September 18, 2020
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...