As per Emirates Identification Authority, the registration process for Emirates ID Card is as follows: 1. Filling the Pre-Registration form at the typing centers within our Registration Center or Emirates Post Centers at a cost of 40 AED or free of charge from our website 2. Visiting in person the Registration center with the following […]
Tag Archives | EIDA
Emirates ID Card is renamed as Resident Identity Card, says a report quoting Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA). According to Arabian Business, EIDA has decided to rename Emirates ID Card to Resident Identity card from February 2013. The smart cards is currently called Emirates ID Card for expat and Emiratis. The proposed change will differentiate or […]
According to Emirates Identity Authority (Eida), all children, aged below 15 years, must register for Emirates ID cards, ahead of the October 1 deadline, or incur penalty of Dh20 per day, up to a maximum of Dh1,000. However, exception will be given to children whose parents have residence visa up to November or December this […]
It is now reported that the Emirates ID Card will soon replace the Labor Card – the expected date for this is somewhere in June 2012. Saqr Gobash Saeed Gobash, Minister of Labour, has said that the decision would be implemented as soon as the Emirates National Identity Authority (Eida) was sure that all expatriates […]
Were you worried that this time EIDA gonna get you for not registering for Emirates ID Card? Seems, you were wrong. Again. Emirates Identity Authority has yet again pushed forward the deadline for Identity Cards. This time for Abu Dhabi and Dubai residents, respectively by March 31 and May 31. It has not been confirmed […]
Emirates Identity Authority (Emirates ID) has launched online application system for expatriates in the UAE. Now all net-savvy residents can apply for and renew their Emirates ID cards online at EIDA website without visiting a typing centre. Gulf News reports the residents who apply for national ID cards online using a credit card will be […]
The Emirates Identity Authority has informed ID card applicants today through advertisements in local dailies that they must pick up their ID cards from Empost centres within 30 days of notification, or risk losing their card and the fees paid by them. “30 days is the limit for picking up your ID card from an […]
Here is another shocker from Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA). According to a report, ID Card renewal is a must with a job change. Residents who change jobs will have to renew their National Identity Cards as well, according to Emirates Identity Authority (Eida). Those who change their residency visas and do not renew their ID […]
In order to lure expats and Emiratis to register for Emirates ID Card, EIDA announced daily fines for those who have not yet came under the net. The deadline was Sept 4. It is not clear whether any of the residents are fined yet. However, Arabian Business reports a new announcement from EIDA that seems […]
The Emirates ID Authority (Eida) has announced to levy daily fines on residents and Emiratis if they fail to possess Emirates ID Card, with effect from Sunday, September 4. Residents have to pay fine of AED20 for each day they fail to possess an Emirates ID card. The ruling also lays out daily fines for […]
- Expat Life Insurance in Dubai December 3, 2022
- A Guide to Mandatory Medical Insurance Law in Dubai December 1, 2022
- How To Save On Food While Living In Dubai November 29, 2022
- List of Traffic Fines in Dubai November 27, 2022
- Top 10 mobile apps to download in Dubai November 25, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? November 23, 2022
- How to get job in Dubai Hotels? November 21, 2022
- Expat Health Insurance in Dubai November 19, 2022
- How to get Dubai Work Visa? November 23, 2022
- Points to consider before Relocation to Dubai November 7, 2022
- Registration Proccess for Emirates ID Card November 23, 2015
- Incompetent Customer Service By Mashreq Bank February 22, 2009
- Dubai Massage Centers – Getting a Massage in International City September 6, 2017
- New UAE labor rules to come in effect from January 1, 2016 September 29, 2015
- I Left My Heart in Vienna February 14, 2016
- More jobs in market as Dubai Real Estate sector expands November 25, 2017
- stuart: Is the proposed 5 year retirement resident visa av...
- Adeel 123: In such a situation, whatever balance I bring, it ...
- Stranger: I'm in an apartment building, and I paid 2000 AED...
- Sabeen: I m a Montessori directer I want to apply as teach...
- Asad: Residents in buildings not connected to the main m...
- Firdous: What is the fine for driving heavy passenger vehic...
- Dubai Expat Blog: @Imran Abbas: Light vehicles’ failure to abide...
- Imran abbas: Who much is the lane change fine...